Do War Sea civilians even acknowledge the Greek pantheon?

do npcs in ao know that the gods have been long, LONG dead. Better yet, do they even know their names? Since they’re barely mentioned aside from awakening quest.

Sure there’s the ‘Fall of Mount Olympus’ book but Randall gatekeeps it in his sky mancave

1 Like

there’s someone on cirrus that mentions them, they know they’re all dead now

shit u got a ss? Remember the npcs name?

1 Like

i remember her having straight long black hair and orange jacket, near snow mage guy prob

1 Like

7 Likes

damn sky islands of all places. Thanks!

1 Like

my memory is still damn good it seems
(icantrememberwhathappened1secondago)

The irony is that the person she worships is also dead, and died pretty recently too

3 Likes

I mean not really
Theos died in the third sea and ao takes place a month after pk ganks durza in the 7th sea

Do we know how long that time period is though?
Also compared to the gods (and presumably being in that person’s lifetime) it was pretty recent

It was at least a few years
And anything is recent compared to the gods deaths, they literally died thousands of years ago

If you were to tell someone that they god that they worship died a few years ago it would be considered pretty recent

I guess to them but theos was a human

He was over 900 years old though, compared to his lifespan a few years isn’t much

In comparison to his lifespan I suppose

I don’t really know what the goal of this conversation really is we are just agreeing with each other

Me neither
this isn’t a true forum argument, where’s the insults smh

From the lore document AA = 1 year

I suppose poseidon’s temple is quite unheard of it seems

i mean we know that canonically speaking islands should be relatively far away from each others, chances are most people dont even know othrys exist

if they do they probably just dont care enough about it, save for maybe a few explorers

wait nvm i think othyrs is south of bronze sea so pretty much everyone should know about it since you would have to passed/seen it when going to others seas