Do yall like the name Silverhold for the Grand Navy base?

Answer because I asked. And Also my friend said he didn’t like it soooo…

• Yes.
  • Meh.
  • No.

0 voters

yea

Sounds like Summerhold which will be very nostalgic for AO

which is why i dont like it

I could see this point of view. I guess people want something original.

its fine ig

whats wrong with the name

some people think it’s too close to summer hold or something, i don’t see why anyone would care though

it sounds like a cold island.

I imagine it being a snowy place, with the building itself having rather hostile architecture

meh, depends on how the island itself looks alongside the name. if silverhold actually goes with the island it will be a good name.

shouldve called it marineford

2 Likes

i like stealing silver…

Sounds pretty cool, I wonder why it’s named that

the next sea might be the silver sea

1 Like

I used to think that but I don’t really anymore, since the bronze sea is only called so because of the prominence of bronze. Not sure if the future seas will follow that naming scheme, it’s still possible tho

I mean the bronze sea used to be called the southern sea, so maybe it wouldve gone like southern, western, northern eastern central, or some variation of that, I wouldn’t think it’s completely unlikely, but there’s also plenty of alternate materials that could be next

tbh silverhold reminds me of summer hold since yeah, similar name + the silvers rule that town :sob:

Honestly it’s probably silverhold bc sea is named after a metal so the GN probably would name the place after a type of metal

KDS isn’t canon anymore :sob:
Wait is he not canon?