Do you ever just get random attacked?

Woooow! the comically large discussion!!!

not make it bigger quiet pls

tf is the arena boss

The meme person, that led someone to an arena and said Welcome to the Arena, I am the Boss

finding it comical that i talk about how to beat an rk’er and look, the rk’er comes out of the woodwork to say “it’s correct gameplay, actually”

1. Your argument is hot garbage from a discussion standpoint.
  2. I’m sorry if English is not your first language but I have a really hard time reading what you say. It’s near incomprehensible. Use periods and spaces.

bro, dont start the drama for the 100th time.
just shut up and talk somewhere else.

Tbh, I wasn’t gonna respond to anyone about this. Arguing with people who don’t know how to argue is exhausting.

1 Like

Ambushing something in the wild for doing nothing is sorta pushing it cause if you kill someone just cause they don’t have the same rep is pretty scummy this goes both ways if a bad rep attacks a good rep and reverse but if you attack in a town that is far worse.

Because they were probably trying to buy something or do something with their moneys maybe trying to fish in iron port and since you killed them they have to grind the crowns back and if it’s a neg rep it’s worse cause if they try to fight back even if they win it’s a lose lose situation because during the fight they gonna destroy things in the town making it under threat so if they lose the fight. They lose thier crowns AND go to jail cause if you die while under threat even by a player you get arrested and with max bounty and neg rep that’s ten minutes of waiting and if you win you now have a bounty and captains prob spawned which will use beams to do bad things to your butthole even if you escape you have a bounty so you are forced to surrender to use the crowns and the Magic council are now chasing you.

if you just saw them run from someone into a town and then see then proceed to say ‘‘ez’’

then I think it’s Really fucking justified

true that.

sorry i not asked you opnion

What makes you think he cares about yours?

excuse me, you talking with me?

No, I just replied to specifically you and meant to talk to someone else. Yes i’m talking to you.

oh good,now stop ragdoll discussing with me and go do something else

I didn’t ask and wtf is ragdoll discussing. Get better at English man.

if exist ragdoll attack exist ragdoll discussion now shut up or imma block you right now

Ok, what you said makes no sense

Didn’t need your permission.