Do you guys still remenber , the first time you opened World of Magic?

I picked glacial ice as my first ever magic

I was a gen 6

was mostly watching it being developed after joining the server when AS came out, joined it and chose light as my first magic. I don’t really remember much from open test one other than running on that large stretch of grass that was just there

i remember joining my friend playing this game cause i was bored and i ended up getting hooked cause i finally found a good roblox game and started grinding 24/7.

Before I didn’t know that Vetex was making a sequel to AA so when I clicked world of magic in the discover page and as soon as I saw it was made by Vetexgames I immediately call my friends whom I played AA with and started playing the game, it was an epic feeling.

completely forgot i was in vetcord until one day he pinged everyone for open test 2

hopped in, picked moonlight cuz it looked cool and wandered around confused about what to do
at the time the only way you could level up was killing the mc so i went and died and immediately hopped off wom

ass hurt after the first time

This topic was automatically closed 182 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.