Do you like Undertale or Deltarune more?

Death by glamor solos

World Revolving :yawning_face:

Death by glamor still solos :yawning_face:

field of hopes and dreams and the CREME DELA CREME: scarlet forest

I could list more than death by glamor but I donā€™t need to since nothing in deltarune beats it

both of those songs would hardly make top 20 in undertale soundtrack

They didnā€™t even bring up attack of the killer queen bro they ainā€™t even trying
Ngl tho attack of the killer queen and world revolving would make top 5

1 Like

I like both, but I like deltarune better, idk like the overworld setting, the characters, it all reminds me of the small town I used to live in

My favorite became Susie, but it used to be Ralsei prior to Chapter 2
In Chapter 2, Ralsei isā€¦ how do I say this
sus
Thereā€™s something about him in Chapter 2, itā€™s like he has some kind of ulterior motive or bigger plan for Kris and Susie.

I donā€™t think itā€™ll be Kris and Susie he betrays
I think itā€™ll be us

I have a controversial opinion (the correct one tho) on what the second best UT song is

datertale or daterune
i think
forumtale

1 Like

i was completly fine with ralsei, even liked him. but his fanboys are so goddamn annoying, especially how they just completly ignore the undertones his character can have.

Iā€™ve watched my younger sister play deltarune at home and it was hilarious seeing the story play out, plus Iā€™m planning a funny deltarune themed team for when I play PokĆ©mon scarlet so Iā€™m picking deltarune

Under?!!?!
undertale!?!?

kids ruined both games for me, canā€™t even think about them without cringing first

honestly deltarune was better for me mainly because i didnā€™t get spoiled of the entire gameā€™s events while scrolling through youtube

Basically all of UNDERTALE got spoiled for me, but both are cool.

out of the two iā€™ve only played deltarune, but iā€™m considering playing undertale