Do you think the revamp will add new starter magics and also let you obtain other starter magics?

I don’t care. I’m going to get it if it’s the last thing I do. And sweet-talking Vetex into giving me it was an option but hey who does that? LOL

:poggers2:

yep

deal.
godtroll

I’ll just trade for it. Sunken sword and 3 headless heads. Ez

me just wanting pressure and gravity magic compared to everyone wanting Promethean flame

I wonder what Promethean flame would be worth in a trade, probably anything thats not something like head of the suncry guild or somethin

1 Like

After saying that and realizing how rare they will be I wonder how much suncry and other guilds will be after them and once theres a guild full of em what would happen

no.

Its very likely is all im saying

i want more varients

The. Rarity of a legendary chart was 32,000 if we take vetexs word by fact and split apart the rarity considering that there were 5 weapons at the time of the games shut down. Basing everything thing around the average apparent rarity being 1/160,000 that would mean that the average rarity of getting promethean fire would be… aaaa whole fuckin lot 1/300,000 at most for those inclined. 1/200,000 at least and 1/250,000 most likely.

The chart’s rarity was 1/20,000 wdym.

Oh. Well that just makes the primordials a lot less rare lemme recheck my math equations.

Yep. The rarity is gonna be 1/100,000 for any specific primordial. Probably 150,000 for promethean fire

Did Vetex even say that the odds were the same as legendary charts?

He said something about it being around the same AFAIK so this is a round up

He did? where?
I don’t doubt it but I legit don’t know where he said that

He did say it once on discord but that was a long time ago. Even then, we are far from adding them so whatever what the planned rate was, it’s totally subject to change

I found it