Do you think the stat reset was good

It makes the weapon loss better…right

Stat reset locks you out of awakening currently (not for everyone though)…

Cooked our weapons and crippled our build what else you gonna do to fuck over warrior vertex

every warrior struggling against new armor sets meant for other classes, losing weapons, being shit in general: :moyai::moyai::moyai:

warriors actually pretty good rn if you run size, dense triasta has a 1.5x size multiplier and the sparrow thrust is MASSIVE

i didn’t even get it because i already had one stat reset saved bruh

i want to test but i heard switching ur weapon out can cause the weapon to just get wiped from existence. im waiting to hear that vetex patched it

If the weapon still shows in your inventory then its fine, but if its only in your equipped weapons and not shown in your inventory than its gone as soon as you unequip and chances are thats just gonna be how it is

1 Like

thanks for the heads up

mfw i lost most of my weapons, and before i knew any better, i swapped out my (now deleted) dense atlantean rapier for an unenchanted siren bow against the boss

my loadout is now forever stuck as
ardent kai, unenchanted siren bow, strong sunken sword

Truly this is peak AO, how does Vetex do it?

he could have spent an extra like half hour to give us compensation for the 4k I spent into upgrading stuff

you werent lying holy shit. im leaving literal craters wherever i use sparrow thrust. this went from a flimsy ass weapon to a powerhouse. i deadass i feel like i could beat anyone just spamming sparrow thrust

bursting/dense atlantean cutlass is massive as well when you have enchants, the meta is probably going to be warrior size regen meta or something similar with mage

What’s the size affinity on that with no enchants?

I think it’s around 1.1-1.2, il have to check I’m not sure. But it also has a higher speed affinity.