Do you think there will ever be a country based off of India?

No, not in the War Seas atleast. Wouldn’t make sense seeing as all Kingdoms in The War Seas are based off European-Mediterranean cultures or based on tropes like Magic Purists

Eden Empire sounds more Israelite, I would assume it’s based on the biblical era of the middle east.

I am pretty sure the Ryujin Dynasty is based off Feudal Japan

I don’t have faith in any Roblox dev to be smart or capable of implementing culturally diverse writing in their world building in a non offensive way, so no.

The last names of the desert area is literally sand lmao

don’t know man, Vet portrayed the Roman Empire and Middle Eastern culture pretty accurately with Ravenna and Sameria

yea but vetex loves slapping random japanese nations in seas based of greek mythology cough arcane adventures cough

2 Likes

Thats because he had much he could do with these concepts.
What is he even gonna do with india

architecture style, temples, spices (ESPECIALLY SPICES!!! good for seasoning), new form of govt perhaps?

1 Like

(sorry for late reply) there are slight elements from it IMO but yeah not fully hence my statement of “vaguely indian”

i don’t think it’s even vaguely indian unless you’re taking mughal architecture as indian even though the mughals weren’t originally from india… besides, even if you are considering mughals as indians, that’s medieval india not ancient

i’m not familiar with indian culture or history so I’m merely going off a surface level inspection

I am Indian, and the only thing remotely similar(just barely) is the temple by Ali Jalah or whatever it is called

It would be cool though, but Indian culture is so fruitful(I think is the word) that it would take ages to add.

id assume thats either greek (on account of the golden apples) or semitic (on account of the idea of the tree of life that produces souls and the name)

Mughals are derived from the word Mongols so

That’s exactly what i’m saying, the mughals aren’t Indians. I’m pretty sure babur’s original capital was kabul or something

Babur decended from genghis kahn and timur, both were rulers of empires that were not even close to being indian lmao

exactly my point

probably not?