Dodge reflexes should take from energy not stamina, possibly both; we want two back too!

Dodge reflexes should take from energy not stamina, possibly both; we want two back too!
effort 2.0 5 quality 1.75 4 reasonability 1.8 5

dodge reflexes should take from energy (they’re your magic or style) not stamina, possibly both; we want two reflexes back too!
possible for dodge reflexes to let you get out of waves too anyone with images feel free to share

explanation+thought process
“i was thinking it was for those mosquito mages that had too much mobiltiy, and by using energy ( like maybe make it alot like 100 or 50 ) that they wouldn’t use it as much, i’m not sure if it’s how those mosquitoes kept flying.
and to second point i still don’t get what’s wrong with making an exception that is reasonable, the dodge reflex follows what magic or fighting style or whatever you choose and when you use it it has that magics effects, for instance magma reflex leaves magma puddles yet no energy is used? it just doesn’t make sense.
I agree people had too much mobility in PvP but alot of people used dodge reflexes out of PvP, that’s why i proposed it to take energy too since who needs that in PvE and the mosquitoes need it in their PvP, i guess i’m making this suggestion cause it’s annoying i was so used to the double reflexes for my PvE that it feels weird and much slower now.
For reference my pvp set is like close to 0 or 0 agility warrior, i completely get why you guys nerfed for specifically the agility builds and mages that used them, however i’m not sure if you guys checked the nerfs 1 by 1, with attack speed nerf then dodge reflex nerf whether they were too much of a nerf, I seriosuly don’t get why people are so insistent for it to not use energy when it just makes sense for it to ???”

1 Like

hell no to the first 2 ideas, both due to balancing reasons
third is actually somewhat reasonable

could you explain balancing reasons? it just makes sense for dodge reflexes to take from energy and it was nerfed to 1 cause of pvp, if it was taking energy then it could solve the reason it was revoked to 1, and if you’ve been playing the game alot recently you may have noticed how annoying 1 is now when we were all used to 2 in PvE

^since it didn’t reply to

it was nerfed to 1 because people had way too much mobility, to the point where it was impossible to hit people, the cap likely wont ever be raised, regardless of how much things have changed.
in regard to the energy point, we’ve made it a point so that base mobility abilities take stamina, and other abilities take energy, and that wont change either

what clashmaster said

what clashmaster said (this isnt a joke i genuenly agree)

Two uses of it when out of combat would be reasonable. Being able to use it to get out of waves would also be an unironcally good idea.

The stamina/energy stuff is bogus, though. Energy should be for attacks only.

1 Like

i was thinking it was for those mosquito mages that had too much mobiltiy, and by using energy ( like maybe make it alot like 100 or 50 ) that they wouldn’t use it as much, i’m not sure if it’s how those mosquitoes kept flying.
and to second point i still don’t get what’s wrong with making an exception that is reasonable, the dodge reflex follows what magic or fighting style or whatever you choose and when you use it it has that magics effects, for instance magma reflex leaves magma puddles yet no energy is used? it just doesn’t make sense.
I agree people had too much mobility in PvP but alot of people used dodge reflexes out of PvP, that’s why i proposed it to take energy too since who needs that in PvE and the mosquitoes need it in their PvP, i guess i’m making this suggestion cause it’s annoying i was so used to the double reflexes for my PvE that it feels weird and much slower now.
For reference my pvp set is like close to 0 or 0 agility warrior, i completely get why you guys nerfed for specifically the agility builds and mages that used them, however i’m not sure if you guys checked the nerfs 1 by 1, with attack speed nerf then dodge reflex nerf whether they were too much of a nerf, I seriosuly don’t get why people are so insistent for it to not use energy when it just makes sense for it to ???

anyone that can come up with counters to these points that i can understand please send

i think vetex has nerfed it to one is because is want to add more dodge reflexe in futur update, but i’m not sure.

The fix to this is just make it to where you can only use 1 dodge reflex while in combat and you can use 2 when not in combat, this way transversal when just casually exploring is given more range while during combat its balanced

1 Like

lowkey about to comment this.

mobility outside of combat should be two charges, in combat one. everyone wins fr.

1 Like

good idea, make it both energy and stamina but make the cost half of what it is rn for stamina

Firstly, when you suggest to add, remove, or change something. Figure out the reasons to justify implementing what you suggested.

Then second, figure out the possible reasons your suggestion may not be implemented. Like why isn’t it already in-game? And try to address it.

Then finally, make sure what you suggest is something that can be understood by readers, without needing to guess what you meant.

Like, tell me the reasons to change the dodge reflex to consume energy instead of stamina (or both), and tell me why two reflexes should be back too. And also what do you mean by making dodge reflex possible for you to get out of wave?

scroll up for explanation and reasoning, and by dodge reflex in wave it means when you get caught in a wave that you can w+w or dodge reflex to get out of it

@darkbitlike check the message this i replying to for explanation i’ll add it in quote to main message too

fuck reflexes (atleast the old ones)

who let this guy have suggestor

its gonna be opticalcord all over again

what