Dodging reflex lists simplified

who cares if it’s optimal if it’s not fun

1 Like

Racing game, sorta.

Some more stuff about that

Has some minigames, too.
Main gimmick is “Boosting” which there are… three styles of, last I checked? Those being “hold to accelerate faster”, “hold to prepare to get a big burst of speed (I think)”, and “hold to prepare to be elsewhere”.

Anyways, I figure the best way for a teleportation to “feel fast” is to have it not be teleportation, exactly, but a dash that skips part of the distance. If the advantages from teleporting are to be kept, I guess you’d have to make it only show which direction you arrived from?

Sailor step feels misleading. Why can’t we walk in the air? That would be cool and unique. Basically a downgraded but cooler hover.

yeah basically this would be the best outcome, you still do a teleport for SOME distance but the rest of it you still have the momentum of a dash, like if a dash before the change would move a distance of 100y, then the teleport would travel 50y and then you have dash distance for 50y

That looks like how it already works

1 Like

the video showed everything aside from thermo as having next to no momentum after the teleport

A longer patreon video was posted that gave a better look at teleports and other reflex dodges, in this video you get a better look at how high agility teleports looked and from what I could tell it seems similar to what you explained

teleports are really hard to get 150 agility is a lot to pour into stats. if u really want to be super fast with out teleport just go 140 anybody who wants teleport has to sac a lot of other potential stats to obtain it. it also get gets harder to get teleport as u level up the requirement gets higher.

teleports are lame going fast is what its at

I have 280 agility with more agility possible to obtain right now.

I AM the authority on speed

1 Like

you are the embodiment of agility

wonder if there’re embodiments of attack size, intenisty, etc. as well…

Lol ye maybe there should be a toggle ig😂

I have 286

This topic was automatically closed 182 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.