Does anyone even use magic LMB?

Does anyone even use the magic basic attack?
The one you get from pressing (and holding for continuous fire) left mouse button

Does anyone even use them?

Personally I almost forgot they existed

does anyone use weapon or fighting style m1? it’s only supposed to be used at low levels during the start of the game anyway

1 Like

i find it useful for dealing with grunts on the fly, but its range is so short and damage so small that you might as well swap to a weapon or FS to deal with em instead.

1, the ranged weapons of weapons are still pretty powerful with normal attack
2, canon fist, boxing and iron leg

My friend spams it lol

tbh dollar store cannon fist m1s

I just used it today to kill frost brigands without destroying the snow and ruining the marking visual

besides early game, that’s about it :+1:

fighting style M1s can be good on npcs sometimes

I use the m1s when fighting random npcs such as pirates.

for npcs they are fine
unlike melee m1s you can outrange those melee spammer npcs instead of trading hits and taking way more damage than you deal

yes

For bronze sea criminals yes… Mostly easy to kill NPCs that dont deserve a Q press!

except you cant because they are stupidly fast, just properly zone them like a REAL mage

also for pvp fr fr :fr:

I use them to finish off low hp enemies some times, although they’re harder to hit than melee m1s

Personally I use it against those marines with like no health

I use it to make platforms (dont have to use multi blast ever again)

The only use I’ve found from them is with the fast Magics like Light and Lightning. I think the Magic’s speed has to do with its range?

they’re quite strong for certain boss fights like calvus
you can deal like 500 damage without any power during his first phase pillars if you’re lucky enough

Very situative. Weapon’s m1 is still the best for on-ship-board combat.