Does anyone have a higher resolution map of Magius?

Tech is really an awesome guy, I greatly appreciate him answering everything.

1 Like

Thank you very much! The Trello is nearly done, I hope to have it finished within a week although there can be delays. I’m currently working on the Locations list. Recently finished the card for Magius, although I would love to add more to it soon if Tech is okay with answering many questions about a scrapped game lol.

Once I’m done with the Trello I’ll make a post sharing it in the game discussion category.

1 Like

More lore on the sea cluster that online fighting is in would be awesome or what life was like before Durza and stuff. I might ask him some things about that eventually

I don’t want to share it too much when it’s not finished yet, but I will make a post in the Game Discussion category about it when I’m done writing the Locations list, Weapons list, and Organizations list. I estimate it’ll be done in 1-2 weeks, so keep an eye out for that. Also, thank you very much for the high resolution map!

Your welcome, and some guy shared the link with me and it looks pretty good already. Can’t wait to see organizations list especially

This topic was automatically closed 182 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.