Does anyone have a higher resolution map of Magius?

Does anyone have a higher quality version of this map of Magius? I am working on my lore trello for the Arcane universe and this would help a lot.

This one is the highest quality map I’ve got on my PC right now, but it’s lacking the locations that never got added to the game. You’re probably going to have to do a bit of guess work when it comes to transcribing it over, but hopefully this helps.

2 Likes

Is it possible that I could view it? I know a bit of the general lore of the arcane universe, but, I dont know to much, and I dont really have the time to read and internalize a 10+ page google document.

Could I also view the lore trello? I could possibly contribute and I generally kinda wanna see it

Also this is a higher resolution picture with the town names and stuff

1 Like

thanks, couldn’t find that version anywhere on my PC

@tylkojednowglowie
@BiggestDisgrace
Dunno if y’all have already found it but here’s a link to it, there’s a lot of info in it so happy reading

1 Like

I rlly wanted to see what these would’ve looked like, summer hold is pretty big but compared to this it seems tiny

The original Twitter post tech posted is the highest quality of the version you just posted. So just go to tech’s Twitter and take the one from there

citrine town would have been the base of the magic council, we could have seen trigno etc there so :frpensive:

but tbh i really wanted to see new alalea most since arsen lives there and alalean best culture :pray:

1 Like

yeah, i actually wanted to see a large city

2 Likes

same, i really like big cities cuz theres a lot to explore

Yeah, and maybe there’d be multiple blacksmiths and immense lag spikes because threats :eyes:

3 Likes

a military base called town? I feel like citrine keep sounds more like a military base…

well, this is going to be the most literature I consume this year

? do you mean umber keep? if so it prolly is but for the castlians. Its also the capital of the castlian culture
anyways citrine town would have been the magic council’s hub

nonon I’m talking about how citrine town doesn’t really sound like a military base, and that citrine keep would make more sense, or citrine outpost

oh like that
idrk if its actually a military base or more a hub for meetings between high ranking mc members like trigno, averill, arsen etc. Probably the latter since that would make more sense

for real, it’s an absolute treasure trove of lore info. spectre is an mvp for asking tech so many questions about it

Too many questions, you can see the annoyance in some of techs answers, nonetheless it’s very juicy info and I loved visualizing cursebeard jumping off a cliff and landing on his curses to absorb them. The trello def made my understanding of the lore better.

Reading all the character cards was really interesting. It answered a lot of questions for me

1 Like