Does anyone have suggestions for songs for an AO lore playlist?

I’m working on a lore playlist, I currently have 26 songs and am looking for more!

I mostly look for the lyrics of the song rather than overall vibes, but some vibe-only songs might work. Give me song suggestions that could be overall lore animations/videos (I want to do something like that eventually which is why I’m asking), or you could send one that seems like the theme song for a specific character. Please specify which character you choose though!

can you explain what you mean by “lore playlist”

yea sure if you can’t hang by sleeping with sirens is definitely a good song for this kind of playlist :innocent::innocent:

Can you please explain what lore playlist mean? Is it like for a world that you are building and what world is it like and btw, here’s a song for ya playlist if ya want.

these songs are called telecaster B Boy (same song different vocals)

according to google, it delves into the complex emotions and experiences of navigating adulthood . The lyrics paint a picture of individuals struggling with societal expectations and feeling like outcasts in a world that fails to understand them.

yes it’s in japanese, and the song would work with a character experiencing this

there is also

which is about, google says its an expression of the artist’s desire to escape the pressures of the outside world by embracing a life of solitude and self-discovery . so i guess a character trying to get away

I meant for AO lore (probably should have clarified that) but that song is AWESOME

Any song in jojos bizarre adventure.

Being serious though it all depends on the mood you want to set for it, if you want music that gets you hype then you should look into this band called Pendulum.

If youre looking for something fantasy like I cant really help there although a few rock songs I like

(Tarantula by drop nineteens, everlong reg/instrumental, and route around by rebelation the ATF version) are all good choices. If you need me to send them in a reply ill do so later

Well, here’s A song that could work great:

The songname means Summer Bird, and what it’s about is pretty obvious

Most of the Gods Will Be Watching soundtrack works very well.

This is war

1 Like

I’m not entirely sure how well this one works, for anything in AO unrelated to the Dark Sea, but I like several of the songs this one is linked to, so…