Does this needs an upgrade or nah?

Untitled design

I made this on Canvas, although it looks pretty standard…What do I add?
(for context: this is a logo for my clan called: “The Crystalline Empire”)

Personally I think you can try adding different colors to the logo so it doesn’t look too simple

1 Like

ty :]

It might be too much I’m not sure what you meant by adding different colors…Like gradient?

yeah, since your clan’s theme is “crystal” (I assume) you can just add the color variation of crystal magics in the game, but you don’t have to actually add ALL of them and make your clan logo too colorful if you don’t like that and want to use a specific color more

Ohh you mean this:

Untitled design (1)

1 Like

I meant like adding different colors on the outline of the logo but it’s your clan logo after all, and I’m not really an expert at these so don’t take my words for it :sweat_smile:

…You could have just said that but ok :skull:

What about this one?

Untitled design

or this:

Untitled design (2)

1 Like

what’s 2008?

o its 2008 as in 2008 the year vibes lol like advertisin n logos n stuff yea

1 Like

crystals

1 Like

oh btw i suggest you try to make the edges of the phoenix more sharp, you know, crystalline? crystal?

1 Like

really? ty btw

aaa this sucks, the editing software wants me to buy their little pro membership thingy to get a spike for the clan logo :skull: I can’t even put spikes all because of this membership :frcryin:

I don’t think this is close to what you mean by making the edges sharp but here it is, it’s not much even tho it looks a bit dramatic with the flame things on the wings

with this its a bit hard to distinguish the phoenix from the green behind it, i would make the green a bit darker behind the phoenix/make the phoenix lighter

1 Like

Idk if it needs an upgrade or not but i’m just amazed on how good all logos look.

1 Like