Does vetex even review suggestions anymore?

I’m curious about when the last suggestion was actually accepted or even viewed by vetex, obviously he’s on the forums sometimes but does he really look at the suggestions anymore?

He never has, and never will

the suggestions category is the embodiment of the gif where a printer is connected on top of a paper shredder

6 Likes

the gif is too large, cant post it

Always assume that roblox devs don’t actually read suggestions

4 Likes

honestly, it’s for good reason.

I mean just look at the fanmade tower submissions on tower heroes discord and it’s clear why the devs have probably forgotten about that channel.

Explore the Best Fanmadetower Art | DeviantArt

:skull:

though it’s a shame since there’s always those rare diamonds in the rough (coughcough crimsonpants coughcough) that could genuinely make the game better if added.

i can see why the TH devs stopped reading it, but AO suggestions actually have something good within them once in a while

Suggestion channels are a 1/99 divide, most of the time you’ll end up finding garbage but very rarely can you find a somewhat decent suggestion

Sea monster bounties could’ve been something man :frcryin:

on TH it feels more like a 1/1,000,000 divide

it’s almost like letting a bunch of tiny 7 and 12 year olds have unrestricted access to creating game suggestions and submissions is a bad idea

thankfully on AO it’s not as egregious but there’s still some weird ones out there

It’s defiantly more manageable given the requirements to actually suggest stuff, but it still doesn’t stop horrible posts from leaking in

COUGH COUGH Opticalcord COUGH COUGH

what is this :frcryin:

1 word: javelin

yall were making it pvp based

okay riddle me this though: why on earth did you think it was a good idea to make a weapon for the strength route ONLY

like it’s not even a strength weapon it’s just a literal weapon for berserkers

bec it isn’t a weapon its an item

but it’s an item that’s used to hurt people

so it’s a weapon

:fr:

2 Likes

not everything that’s used to hurt people is a weapon right

like potions

1 Like

those are chemical weapons

1 Like

love those