''Doge King, The Blessed 🤑''

Expectation: Doge King, the legendary blessed being, he was made out of pure light magic by Prometheus himself, and blessed by Artemis and uhhh Poseidon, giving him immense power… Doge King has so much magic energy inside his veins that anyone that stares directly at him without permission, goes blind instantly, this just shows how powerful Doge King is.

Nowadays Doge King is known as the strongest being that has the powers to destroy the entire world. He lives in Elysium and comes back to the folk world every 50 years in order to bless someone with his divine light magic, he also has a cult called ‘‘Doge Nation’’ where he hires the strongest people in the entire universe, one of his top members are morock the hound of god, torren, chr0malux and durza

Doge King once conquered the most fearsome navy base of the entire world single handely

Doge King created the entire epicenter by simply using his light magic, his light magic is known for being able to one shot the cthululu creature whose defeated top foes of the war seas

he also has his life goal of defeating the evil ancient legendary atlantean that appears every 50 years (lore brek)

SECOND PHASE: Once Doge King loses 70% of his HP, he enters his second phase where he starts to use his dupeing wom methods and Prometheus Flames in order to increase his powers and win his battle. His Second Phase was seen only once in history as Doge King is so blessed and strong he rarely loses that much health
Reality: Doge King is an obese gamer whose created doge nation in order to get free infamy irl…

Doge King entering his second phase

3 Likes

peak

ikr bro my hands are soaked of the tears i dropped writing his lore…

this is truly… an arcane adventure

Doge King, Lord of Light

This will scare the blessed one.

Being made out of pure light magic sounds actually so mid bro…

dude’s “ultimate power” is like the second lowest impact damage in the game LOL

more like the ultimate mosquito smh…

I Must know more about Him. :smiley:

i don’t think you’d like to
as everyone knows, all former clan owners are pedophiles

no doge is just a really messed up person, you don’t want to join doge nation I speak from experience

see,
it’s one of his victims
one of the many casualties of clan brainrot

I have never owned or been in a clan :]
I’m innocent. because I don’t have the crowns/galloens to afford one. and I don’t join clans

another lost soul

49!

Bro clearly haven’t been kicked in lightspeed.

fun fact: if bro touches anything black enough he ded

since dark colors such as vantablack virtually completely absorb all light

Behold the New Vantablack 2.0, the Art Material So Black It Eats Lasers and  Flattens Reality

Well unlike light he is also a physical being.