Dont Change NPCs for TGR

Please, don’t. I understand making set NPCs, but don’t make them stand still. Make them move around, have jobs, sleep, eat, die, make them feel alive!

at the same time i want to actually play wom at decent fps

I mean, NPCs weren’t the only cause

pretty sure NPCs are one of the bigger causes of bad performance, and thus one of the main reasons for TGR.
also incredibly realistic NPCs weren’t really affecting gameplay for the better (like you cant complete quests/access shops when they were asleep and the random ones walking around you never care about)

but yeah, i dont like statue NPCs.

1 Like

Let’s be honest, it was only fun because of the massacres

aside from shopkeepers and a few quest givers, i think we can have a few npcs that can walk around.

i heard there are around 350 npcs active at a time, we could make that number to 3 per every major town. that means like 15 + the enemy npcs.

although at that point it feels kind of pointless, dont know.

Did you not read the full post stating the reasons this must happen? Also read this

Either way, the changes I mentioned are happening and I’m not changing them. If people don’t wanna be open minded and trust that the game will still be fun, they can do that

I’ll trust you Vetex. I’ll miss the fun NPC aspect of the World of Magic, but I’m interested to see what you’ll do with them now

1 Like

they npcs will probably just stay in one spot. cuz it’s not moving

Actually, fuck that. The civilians NPC is already retarded getting stuck most of the times,I see this as an absolute win

i miss evaporating them, actually i should do be doing that to bell village abt now

This topic was automatically closed after 4 days. New replies are no longer allowed.