Dont grind gems until the next update

tip: keep the best gem while selling the rest

:question:
you do realize that every gem is going to be set to 1 if you have multiple right

Lol i once saw some people keeping all their money in gems

say less

Sorry but unfortunately I do not accept physically disabled people to do that for me

guess my disability

ur british…

vetex be like
fix dupes < wipe hard earned items

Doesn’t Deepwoken have a system that prevents dupes pretty well? Just copy it bruh

:headstone:

lets go it justifies me not playing for a month
i mean oh no

2 Likes

I didn’t know people even farmed gems to begin with, I barely see them at all

time to start transfering I guess…
but i dont have 30 files :sob:

tiem to do all the dirty handed things i can think of:
afking
transfering
grinding 7k seaweed

The fandom really does feel like this sometimes:

Emotional Damage GIF - Emotional Damage Emotional Damage - Discover & Share GIFs

i just break rocks because my friend said there would be gems
also rock salt is a delicious seasoning
high in sodium
highly recommended

Vetex is a little too trigger happy with nuking peoples inventories.

I’m not affected bc i’m not a hardcore grinder (nor do I have many gems/valuable items or sunkens), but damn can we stop having item wipes?

• We already had pumpkins/sky-pumpkins set to 30
  • Gems are about to be set to 1
  • Sunkens are rumored to be wiped if the duping gets out of control
  • Probably more wipes that i’m unaware of.

All this does is make the playerbase mad and it gives us no incentive to prepare for what’s to come. On top of that, It’s not even an effective way to deal with duping and throws the time and effort that legit players spent grinding in the trash.

5 Likes

Vetex needs to understand that no matter how much he wipes the game. the exploits and duping will NEVER stop.

Wiping everything does nothing but delay the inevitable.

If only he’d be willing to just set up a better anti duping system instead of being that one teacher everyone despises (If one person is in trouble, EVERYONE is in trouble)

3 Likes

There was the previous gem wipe that happened before or right after the diving update, and then there was the indirect item wipe where any account with higher level items just lost them (any untouched WoM account after this change loses their stuff)