Don't Let Yourself Die Right Now

are you sure this isnt just textures not loading? you might want to try to just reinstall roblox

thats a bug that i couldnt even imagine being possible, i dont see how it could last across multiple servers, unless its an issue because of roblox

Rise people with the last name Grey… We will overtake the war seas…

Highly doubt it’s roblox textures not loading since the textures came from vetex’s assets, if that’s how it works though. Either way, it’s fine as long as the others can see me normally.

roblox loads textures by streaming them to you from their site, which is part of why you dont need to install games like on steam

if roblox servers are down and they have issue getting some textures or your client is messed up it could happen

Oh alrighty, I’ll try reinstalling roblox later ig.

On another hand, I found another grey person!

yeah looking into it i found another similar thread Iris Clone

looks like roblox is just shitting itself, usually when you join big roblox games your character loads textures from other players and npcs, but it goes back to normal when you fully load in

from what it seems its just roblox having issues loading textures, i saw on the devforum someone saying a new update broke their games loading as well

this bug will be fixed in 3 days. unfortunately, the effects of this bug can’t be reversed on those who are affected. these grey players will be given three days of Recovery I as compensation.

let’s name is covid 20

vetex has gotta add the social distancing update and give you instant notoriety if ur on the same island as a player

You mean covid 24

why 24

Cause it’s 2024. Covid 19 was named so since it started in 2019

holy shit i feel so old now

The virus claims another

Goddang, so it isn’t just players… But npcs too :scream:

nooo poor redwake citizens, couldn’t hunt it down and fell to one person’s blind obsessions

The Pallidification :+1:

the what

I changed it to Storm when skill notes came out :pensive:

He was trying to warn us
fool

either it got fixed or only affects certain servers cause i just got eaten by an Obulus earlier and nothing happened