DoubleRun signing off!

You said that I deserved getting called a n-word, I never distorted your words.

1 Like

I said I understand why he would. I never supported it.

Hence, I am implying why I understand that people like you should be insulted, but never by racial slurs of course - thats Angmar’s thing.

shut up nerd and sign ur ass off already

in the first place

not only … but also

as a matter of fact

in like manner

in addition

coupled with

in the same fashion / way

first, second, third

in the light of

not to mention

to say nothing of

more gae ass transitions for u to use

I don’t know if I’ll miss you DoubleRun. I feel bad for you, a part of me thinks you didn’t deserve this, but another thinks you did. The people here who are replying with messages that are all so happy your signing off is just making me feel sad. This post was not a casual demotion message, it was an apology.

Why so mean?

ok dumbass, this is not an apology.

1. i don’t see a “i’m sorry for my retarded actions”
  2. no one would give a shit if he was apologizing, we would still be doing the same thing.
  3. stop simping

Stop simping? How am I simping? You are sounding very cringy rn. But, I do agree that he didn’t actually apologize though.

Well, then you got a cold heart

1 Like

I don’t see a “just letting you know I’m in Suncry

Oh damn he got you, you can’t have rights if you’re in any guild not allied to spellbreakers

Gonna be honest here.
If you were careful with your words you wouldn’t be in this situation in the first place.

I, personally, could hardly care less about what’s going on here, its just more drama that everybody other than people directly involved will forget about in a week or two if even that long.
I didn’t particularly like you, and I didn’t particularly dislike you.

oh no my life has been ruined. i won’t be able to apply for college or even get a job when i’m older now.

Can a mod please close this? It is just arguing and adding nothing that is not already known. The purpose of the post, for DoubleRun to announce his exit, has been fulfilled. There is no reason for this post to stay open.

Edit:
@Artanaris Sorry for the ping, but this isn’t stopping.

1 Like

Tfw your existence results in whatever this is

Closed to prevent any further escalations.