Dragonetta here

Been lurking around here for several months before I decided to make an account so I had somewhere to share parts of my (and a friend’s) AO fanfiction. It’s not fully out yet though, since I haven’t gotten their full permission yet to do so.
I hope to become at least partially known here for my writing.

I’m a PvE player still running a pre-dark sea build (the hat is just vanity), and I mostly play the game to level up 6 saves to check out all the different builds; so far I got every non-vitality build, save for beserker and savant, and a mage that I’ll turn into a paladin before her 1st awakening.

Anyway here’s Alyssa Fallenfire, my main save, an ice-water mage, and one of the main characters in my fanfic.

3 Likes

Welcome to the forums! (Offically)

You’re totally welcome to share your fanfic or writing here! (I totally didn’t turn my introduction into a story). There’s even a Writing catagory for that as well!

Another Fallenfire hell yeah

the first time the name “Fallenfire” hasn’t sounded edgy, because it just goes with Alyssa quite nicely.

Regardless, welcome to the forums! Please try to have a decent time here and ignore the degenerates.

new forumer? peak.

Fellow wanderer robes user rahhhh

Thank you
I already posted a bit in the general writing category

Welcome!!

2 questions

• Do you like dragons
  • Do you like Bayonetta
  1. Yes, they are cool
  2. Yes, she is cool

Nice

omg hi you used to be in my clan :scream: