Drako - Power of will

rumors says that nobody comes back from the front; “the final trench”, “the last line of defense”, a place that have always been the terror of the war as the despair can be felt in every breath, voices of the fallen singing in the air, but for him, just another hellish battlefield.
The fight that would mark history was taking now it’s place, the violent screams irrupted in everyone’s ears while the striking blades resonated, day after day, a no stopping war to defend what they called their home, yet not enough conviction to overcome the invasive evil.

corpses flooding the land, his eyes loosing the light of hope as his partners threw their swords and gave their heads, giving up the struggle of this inevitable fate, the bitter feeling of failure rapidly consumed his soul and finally, the last hit thought his broke body, impaling him to that land he thought would be their place of glory…

There is still something that struggles in his heart, an echo that seems to not let him fall asleep. Her sweet voice asking him to wake up for breakfast, her warming hugs of kindness, the purity of her eyes and her innocent smile, yet one more memory that was carved into the remaining of his conscious, a requested promise, the link between brothers and the awaken of a wild flame.

drunk in adrenaline, a violent animal with an insatiable fighting thirst. Breaking every shield, shattering every sword, no matter the pain of the wounds or the shock of the falls, transformed into that unstoppable force that refuses to get out of the way.

Rumors says that nobody comes back from the front, but she still have an inexplicable feeling of hope, she stills believes, like a dreaming child, that one day he will come back from the ashes…

welp, you guys voted for fire, and i rlly enjoyed making it, the representation of how strong determination is, but there is still one more mistery upon his power awaken.
anyways, who’s next?

Next OC
  • Ice (rework it)
  • Aurora
  • Drako mini comic (my first comic)

0 voters

20 Likes

Stop being on fire.

u need to redeem yourself since the child sex slave thing.

this sort of redeemed you, still wanna see the actual drawing done properly with no cum.

The fuck bro

bro???

u ok?

0/10
“a never ending war” would’ve flowed better.

Though in all seriousness this was pretty good 10/10 :+1:

1 Like

dont worry, i will
also that was ice not cu-

FIRE!!! AAAAAAAAAAAAA :fire:

My critique:
Very Epic with a side of Epic. Breaks the barriers of epic and is a meta-commentary on how epic affects society as a whole. Indeed this piece is truly a masterpiece worthy of epic. Overall I rate it an Epic/10.

1 Like

She’s the type to say “thoughts and prayers” while you’re literally dying lol

artwork is good

1 Like

i know, its just a lot of people misunderstood it.

it was in guild hub, lots of people mistook the ice on the prisoner for cum and thought he drew a sex slave.

Hello, did he do a CallmeCarson moment?

no, it just looked wierd and people misunderstood.

Alright

That fire is brighter than my future

Very nice bro your drawing, +1 Heart, and reminds me a lot of the main character of my e-book. =)

He is making him uncomfortable being on fire, please don’t make him uncomfortable > :wood_magic_var1:

thamks :flushed: