DRAWING EVERY SINGLE DAY UNTIL I BECOME BETTER THAN EVERYONE (Thread)

actually this is kind of horrifying

After I’m done with cocaine bear I’m going to do line art and other practice stuff that I’d say I do.

1 Like

Art Practice Day 27

Cocaine Bear came out looking like Cocaine Alligator so I just double downed on that and here we are.

Reference Image

These past 2 days are the results of weed brownies and smoking.

2 Likes

Art Practice Day 28

I don’t know what I was cooking with this.

The Hardest part was drawing out “Geometry Madness” in 3D. I also drew the water on the ground so I could draw the other stuff in the reflection but that sounded too scary so it was scrapped.

2 Likes

I was going to draw a character design from a story I’m writing but that’s a trade secret so yeah.

Gonna draw Edward Elric to test out my new 3D skills, the metal arm is going to be a little tough.

Just finished Edwards head and I’m onto his body (didn’t start on his metal arm yet) and he looks extremely malnourished lol.

Art Practice Day 29

I finally finished it (AND IT ACTUALLY LOOKS DECENT)

This took me like 2-3 hours and now my fingers are cooked. Drawing his Metal arm was so hard I had to use a bunch of cylinders. My coloring skill is god awful and would probably ruin the picture so I just didn’t bother. I’ll learn coloring one day.

I went from child-like MS Paint Drawings to this now glaze me with cool compliments.

5 Likes

dope!!

super lit!!

Getting close to a month now, keep it up!

Art Practice Day 30

No idea what I wanted to draw so I just drew random stuff that came out of the Fun Box.

After Day 31 then I’ll go on to the next stage of art practice. This one was slightly less skilled than yesterday but I’m learning Spanish and various coding, electrician, and reading skills so I have to pace myself correctly.

No idea what I’ll draw when I’m a master. Maybe I’ll find some Design Job and be rich (Poor).

2 Likes

Haha. You thinks there’ll be jobs. Haha. Skynet is coming

Hey @SoifonFan74473727720
Can you draw these for me :pleading_face:
IMG_4494
IMG_4565

Bro thinks jobs will exist after 5 years :sob: