DRAWING EVERY SINGLE DAY UNTIL I BECOME BETTER THAN EVERYONE (Thread)

Art Practice Day 21

Another day another session of practice. Handwriting still looks bad but it’s kinda improving and I though it would be funny if I drew one of the cubes with a different brush.

I’ve also decided to encorporate line practice into my routine

Btw this irrelevant to Art Practice or this thread but I saw that other thread of that girl making art of her top 3 favorite forum users and a few minutes ago I went on and I saw this person logged online.

I know snitches get stitches or whatever but I just felt like tattle telling on someone.

3 Likes

Keep cooking :fire:

indeed, it is a slow process but I’ll make Gordon Ramsey level art some day.

Art Practice Day 22 (3 weeks already)

In order to improve line work I will dedicate this week to improving it and also stomp out some bad drawing habits while I’m at it.

I tried to do the strokes in one try to see my current skill so I must attempt to not overshoot it next time

I already know how to draw the shapes but it’s there to put the line work into practice. After 7 days pass I need them to look really straight and neat so I can prepare for anatomy, 3D, Perspective Vanishing points, etc in the future. This is just setting the foundation for my way to become the best artist since I’m not naturally talented in drawing and I can’t fall back on anything.

2 Likes

Art Practice Day 23

I wanted to do more today (Like a lot) but my really scary girlfriend called me and wants me to go to her home, and she’s scary for a reason so I don’t think I’ll be coming back anytime soon until late tomorrow.

(Pray for me I’ll probably be vomiting my kidneys out and my legs won’t work for about an hour)

1 Like

What the heck is this woman doing to ya, Soifon???

drugs i guess

bro hasn’t came back… def got murdered :sob::sob::pray:

I lived and it was one of the events of all time

• I played a weird anime themed DnD game

• We got ultra stoned last night and started casting spells and curses, I was half asleep listening to this girl be like “Skibidi Sigma Phantom tax”, trying to summon something from the toilet water.

• We watched stick figure fight videos at 0 volume

• Esdeath roleplay

• Making multiple edgy rpg maker games

• Romantic date at McDonald’s (She was also playing Mario Kart on her Switch and she had a gamer moment and everyone looked at us)

• We watched Fairy Tail (It was ass)

• We watched a bunch of Ecchi slop (All of it was bad)

1 Like

I’m drawing something and it actually looks kinda not garbage I think I might be making progress.

yeah in 5 years you’ll be the new Vincent Van Gogh

Art Practice Day 24

If you know who this character is then you deserve a Veteran’s Pass.

It’s funny how anytime I see fanart of this guy it’s always feminine so I had to reflect that here too.

2 Likes

Currently drawing my dark edgy Arcane Odyssey OC as we speak.

Art Practice Day 25

I drew my edgy don’t steal OC

her name is Blood God Lias

• She used to be really old but she got lynched by her village for being a witch.

• She was on Dio timing and stole a random young woman’s body, she can still hear her cries of agony sometimes.

• She has the power of the displacement curse, which lets her switch her body parts with other objects (Like Trafalgar Law’s Room ability but country sized) She can also place her body parts into other people and control them. her curse basically has an instant win condition but physically weaker than other curses.

• Really Really Old Hag.

• She works as an evil traveling magician and does blood rituals as the magic trick.

Original 10/10 don’t steal.

3 Likes

I’ll bet you 10,000 Galleons she’ll turn into a Fromsoft boss in the future.

She’d cook calvus ngl

Dio but female?

Yeah something like that.

Onceler Practice Day 26

The Onceler

He’s just doing what comes naturally.

1 Like

btw I’m drawing cocaine bear tomorrow.

1 Like