DRAWING EVERY SINGLE DAY UNTIL I BECOME BETTER THAN EVERYONE (Thread)

Gonna have to dial up the SCP foundation to contain this one :rotating_light:

off-topic from my art but Dizzy is coming to Guilty Gear Strive which means I can finally play my old main.

(Also I meant left box instead of right in the last image.)

Art Practice Day 39

I did 2 point perspective and that was ez too (like ganking your average AO clan member, truly the ez pickings of PvPers). It was actually easier than 1 point perspective. Guess I really am a diamond in the rough waiting to be polished.

2 Likes

Art Practice Day 40

I tried to draw a pyramid using 2 point perspective and it came out looking weird

1 Like

COOL Math games EgyPt Edition

Art Practice Day 41

I drew a shape using 3 point perspective and it was easy as usual. But I can already tell it’s going to be painful when I start doing more complex drawings.

1 Like

Art Practice Day 42

I got stoned at 2am drawing Bridget doing a fent fold and it came out interesting. I personally think it looks like the real thing.

I also didn’t end up drawing her hat I guess and I used the old design because why not.

2 Likes

Art Practice Day 43

drew random stuff.

3 Likes

About to draw a character that you’ve never heard of in your life.

oi oi oi… let’s see about that :smiling_imp:

Art Practice Day 44

I drew this guy but I accidentally turned him black and genderbended him. This is gonna make guessing him really hard.

You have until 2:00pm (EST)

That’s like an hour and a half I guess from now. If you know who it is I’ll love you platonically.

2 Likes

Is it Akatsuki from Under Night in birth?

I recognize the color scheme

Yes you’re right about the character but he’s actually from Akatsuki Bitzkampf since that’s his debut.

Tried drawing but my cat decided to sleep on the drawing tablet because he’s a weirdo.

Btw the fucker scratched the shit out of me after I took the picture.

1 Like

Art Practice Day 45

My hand hurts and I got sick at the same time so I smoked weed and drew zoo pictures to cope with the pain (It’s not an addiction trust)

On the plus side I realized my line art is terrible and I also realized I’m good at reading so I pirated books on the subject. So hopefully reading and doing art studies on lineart will help me get better, although reprogramming arm muscle memory is going to be difficult because there might be something inherently wrong somewhere since I’ve had these issues since I was in kindergarten.

It’s a shame too since I’m 18 yet I have the handwriting, control, and grip of a 3 year old (This is also why I think I’ll never drive in my life, the last time I did I crashed into a rock and broke the brakes). Maybe taking an actual class in person would help me instead.

I took both of these off of Library Genesis btw.

2 Likes

hope you get well soon

Art Practice Day 46

Book told me to copy popular pieces until it looks good so here it is. Click on second picture to see the full thing since it got cropped.

I read through 30 pages of the book and I learned about drawing materials and stuff which was informative but I don’t think I’ll ever use. There was also a part in there that was funny that I completely ignore

Art Tip I happen to ignore

5 Likes

Art Practice Day 47

I copied an Italian guy’s art this time

You can tell which one’s mine. The dude is named Giorgio De Chirico I think his art looks nice (Ico got inspired off of him)

3 Likes

Art Practice Day 48

Almost at half of 100 days

It’s not as good as I want it to be but it’s certainly an improvement. Better than the naked Asmongold picture at least. I’ll have to use an actual ruler and not a manga soon. Also the guy in this picture looks like a human version of Shrek with facial hair.

1 Like

Art Practice Day 49

sadly another art piece conceived by my drug use

2 Likes