Drop your OC statuses

may i just
take this

writing up a story that has this take, may not be quite 100% accurate to this tho, but i want this terror, and I’ll be having it fight-

Go ahead!

1 Like

mind if i @ you whenever i finish it? or is just sending a link to your take of it enough?

Finished it
[ABYSS SEA] [CHAPTER 8] The Unholy Nightmares clash, Herald and Spectre (a fight)

Name + Title
Kyle Fallenfire (No title?)
Status: (Alive/Infected, Healthy/Injured, Stage of Mutation, etc)
Injured
Insanity Level: 0-5, 0 = 100% sanity, 5 = 0% sanity
Whereabouts: Single or Multiple Locations, if OC’s story is overarching
Cirrus island with other survivors
Story: Can be a short bio, or a whole one shot lmao go crazy
He was sailing to frostmill with cargo from Ravenna because he wanted money as he was selling the cargo he noticed something strange… The dark sea fog barrier was gone? That is when he first saw the atlanteans ships coming through and he did NOT want to do this so he just straight up starting sailing to the step stones afterwards but the atlantean ships were better and faster as a siege weapon insta killed his boat as he only had a caraval the blast from teh siege wepaon injuring him as well but he was at the step stones… Now how to climb them he was going to climb them anyways as he starts walking up the convenient paths that are on the step stones and he was above the atlanteans when they first arrived and managed to get to Cirrus island because of how this game works and how your movement isn’t hindered if your not injured but now he’s on Cirrus island he is going to rest.

Okay kids… I finally came back with the milk.

I’ve FINALLY updated the trello with everyone’s OCs, and if you want anything changed, just ask me Trello

Now to reorganize the entire board in the meantime…

3 Likes

This is based of my in-game character
Name: Robbin Banks, The Final Stand.
Status: Alive, 1 Amputated Arm (The arm was infected so he cut it off)
Insanity Level: 3
Whereabouts: Silverhold → Cirrus
Story: Robbin was like a sorta… Anti-Hero who took stuff from the rich and gave to the poor and came from Palo but when the Atlanteans arrived he hid about like… 1 Mile below Silverhold but after Silverhold fell, he was able to get on a Caravel that was kinda destroyed but not really and tried to ride to Mt. Othrys but on the way, at about Goso Jungle, he was rammed into by a Atlantean Brig and got scratched on the right arm but grabbed a rusty Cutlass that was nearby and cut off the infected arm saying “A infected wound is better than being turned into one of those things” and starts to attempt to kill every single Atlantean and after killing most of them, he sailed the ship and crashed at the Stepstones (Crashing ships will become a trend like Joseph Joestar crashing planes) and climbed the Stepstones reaching Cirrus and the rest can be free of interpretation.

@Mirage can I just retcon bomb Stanford being dead real quick

my guy, Jimmy Crest, is under circumstances that would normally infect him (sitting around on a siren rock) but he’s resisting it very well because of dragon blood + god blood + befriended the siren queen
in other words he’s him :flushed:
prob 1.5 insanity due to power corrupting + the natural insanity of the dark sea

currently being gnawed on

you could have waited a minute longer to make that edit