Dumb boss idea(not a suggestion)

I don’t care how stupid this is, It would be awesome if one of the high lords was actually you from another timeline who stole the death curse.

In their future, they stole the death curse with a devourer they stole in their pursuit for power and killed the rest of the order. However, they decided to continue their research in an attempt to harness the ancient power, which they used to travel back to the past. Iris gets caught in the time travelling but decides to prevent you from killing morden. Eventually, the high lord ends up finding and killing iris before the fight. They did this because they realized that if you didn’t end up like them, they would be erased from the timeline.

Instead of trying to kill you, they’re trying to make you kill morden, which is why they’re holding back against you and focusing all their attacks on morden to weaken him, but not kill. Eventually, they’re defeated and you choose not to seal the death curse, which ends up erasing them.

1 Like

doesnt really make sense as the same thing would have happened so long as nobody went back in time in the first place

It sounded good on paper, now I’m realising how little it makes sense

Suggestions

Not a suggestion, just an idea I’m not trying to put forward for the game

thats what i once said, yet my post got eradicated

now you could say someone else went back in time slightly before them to fix things up and future you chased them. itd probably make more sense than the death curse user randomly having time abilities too, if they traveled back in time by following someone else who did have a time curse or whatever bs like that

That’s a lot better than what I came up with. Maybe instead of killing iris, he leaves her because he doesn’t care and she ends up mixed in all the time travel shenanigans

They’re not using the death curse, they just completed the orders goal of awakening some ancient power which he used. Although he could’ve used the time curse cube as a part of it

people adding ‘not a suggestion’ to their posts so that the forumers dont hae an excuse to label it as ‘this is a suggestion and you aint posting it in suggestions’:

no time traveling bro