Durza as The Lich

I really like the monologue- sorry for the crap ton of images. :sob: It just had to be a highlight somehow AAAAA

Anyway, drawing this with long nails was awful. But it’s done now so it doesn’t matter anymore :smiley: The art is based on the title frame of the Adventure Time episode “The Lich,” and Durza’s skull is based on his AA webcomic design. So basically, the art looks like as if Webcomic Durza, Theos, and The Lich got thrown in the blender.

Art without caption:

75 Likes

ONG THIS IS SOGOOD WTH??? @ichix WYA???

1 Like

HWAT THE HELL ROGUE-- i thought you went off??? :sob::sob:

WELLIM BACK FOR A BIT… but i have testing today so ;,)

real… welp, good luck with the test then!

TTTYYYY :DD (complerte sentence)

This looks beatiful, great job

1 Like

How did I jump scare myself by scrolling :fr:
Durza looks awesome though, love how he kind of has two sides to him, one part that remains human and the other which has fully fallen into becoming a skeleton

2 Likes

“I have 2 sides”

:santa:

:skull:

HOOOOLLLLLLY SH- THIS IS AMAZING WHAT complete sentence

1 Like

:fire::fire::fire::fire:

1 Like

man, I ran out of likes but I appreciate yall’s replies so far :]]

but dw youre not alone. :sob: I, too, am easily scared by stuff like these. Like in mirage’s cool animations for example. If the screen suddenly goes black, I automatically mute my device LOL

btw if anyone hasnt noticed it yet, that’s Durza wearing Theos’ corpse as a reference to the Lich wearing Billy’s corpse as a disguise. Sorry if it’s hard to distinguish. I dont really know the reason why he wore his corpse tho-- I just thought wearing the corpse of your enemy is hella cool.

4 Likes

THIS GOES SOOOOOO INCREDIBLY HARD WHATTTTTT

THE LIGHTING AND THE DETAIL AND THE WRITING AND EVEN THE F O R M A T OF THE POST AAAUAISJSJSJSHQKQKWLSN

I SAW THAT AND I WAS LIKE “surely not… SURELY NOT” BUT OML THATS GRUESOME

4 Likes

PEAK!!!

this shit is so ass :sob: dont let me cook again

cold

OMG MIRAGE-- thanks for the feedback!! here I am thinking that i was a bit too excessive with the details HELP–

but yeah, he gotta manifest the weaknesses of PK i guess

2 Likes

nah bro, THIS IS FIRE

Ooh yeah, that’s an interesting idea. The webcomic also mentions him wearing people’s heads, I loved that idea (it’s so SPOOKY, it’s perfect) and this goes right along with that, it’s awesome

Perhaps the most interesting way depicting Durza

2 Likes

Fucking amazing… MORE TRAUMA FOR PEACEKEEPER!

"One may realise, oh great dark wizard, the reason why you are hiding behind the skin of my teacher… Is because you could never truly face him head on, but now… You will face the full might, of the last feather that remains of the phoenix"

(I just had to do a PK quote)

5 Likes