Durza Poster (For my boi Tobi)

Here is a poster for @Tobi 's Durza Theme he made. Durza hot ngl… anyways enjoyyyy

16 Likes

thirst trap durza

Durza art poggies. God he is hot.

2 Likes

poggy durzie

Aight, now give him a golden earing and some sort of ancient looking bracelet, and he will be one of the Pillar Men.

1 Like

ay ay ay ayyyy pillar men theme plays

DURZA, MEET YOUR RIVAL!!!

Also…

Summary

You need more attention, like REALLY!? This art is FIRE, and it’s DURZA! I expected more from this community :pensive: :smiling_imp: Kwispy you’re an underrated artist!

3 Likes

never told me Durz was hot oh no :flushed:

1 Like

Awaken my masters!
pillar man music starts to play

1 Like

A W A K E N S

2 Likes

:sleeper: :point_right: :point_left:

1 Like

Awaken my masters

1 Like

Ok, ok, Kwispy, I just had an idea for either you, or Tobi, even though you drawing it is preferrable because of the style that is needed.

So, the idea is:
Since Durza is like that, you should make Hades look as if he was Dio, but all jacked like, with dark robes and ribbons, maybe the iconic “crown” that Roman and Greek Emperors, Kings and Politicians wore, that was made up of daphnae leaves, a beard. AND, you know how Dio has a pose where he sits in a throne, holding the stone mask on the air, during the Phantom Blood opening? If not, I will reply to myself with a picture of it. Anyway, instead of the mask, it should be a small, dark purple and black cube floating above his hand (The Absorbtion Curse). Also, in case Dragon, our Loremaster comes to tell me abot the “Crown of Kings”, an item in A.R. that Prometheus wore and not Hades, then… What if, since Hades was the last remaining Olympian, from what we know of, took that “crown” for himself?

Btw, this is not a request for a drawing, I just had an idea and wanted to share it.

2 Likes

hot :flushed:

1 Like

I really like the sound of that, would probably look really EPIC, but Hades is not actually gonna be much of a character. I found the idea of having another BIGGER villain on top of Durza ruins the motives I am establishing for him. It’s sorta like in Naruto when it’s revealed that “No, Madara was not the real villain, but instead it was me Kaguya… a God Alien…” It’s a cool idea, any i’ll jot it down in-case anything changes. :+1:

What I want to do:

Summary

I do plan to mention him, so maybe I could use a design like this for a flashback, but in my version, Hades is already dead. Removing the hades plot point was also a creative decision because we won’t be following Tobi once (if this comic ever goes anywhere kwispy… grrr ) after the final battle. Instead, I wanted to hop into The War Seas and create a brand new story there following the second main character.

3 Likes

The ultimate magic user vs the ultimate lifeform

1 Like

OH MY GOD HE’S HOT NOOO

1 Like

And there are some leaks for te comic, folks. Not much of a leak, really, that was a joke, but ok. So, that’s quite interesting. Btw, the second main character is… Melody, or the guy who looks like Tobi but is not?

Man’s not hot

1 Like

There is gonna be a group of main characters. Tobi, melody, and 2 others. There will be 2 protagonists, one of which is Tobi. The other one I have not mentioned yet. Yes, the one that looks like Tobi is the second protag.

Side Note:

Summary

Both protags come from opposite sides, and as such, have developed totally different ideals which will cause tension and drive the plot forward.

At this point work on C&C has pretty much halted due to school, but I have focused my attention on Arcane Academy. AA was never meant to be related AT ALL to C&C, but after some thought, it almost felt natural to figure out a way to connect the 2. Because I have focused my efforts on AA, a lot of the information about C&C will be making appearances in the comic/already have.

Yeah, that’s about it. C&C has slowed down, and AA has been ramping up (at least on my end since I am sure the comic probably seems boring as hell rn).

3 Likes