[EAS Scenario/Alert script] White Eyes (Part 1, I'm not too good at this)

Please note that this event is set in a time where devices exists, which is how the EAS is broadcasted. VO means voice over

[EAS tone of the Ravenna Kingdom plays as a dark orange screen with a Bronze Legion logo in the center.]

VO: “This is message is being broadcasted to all Ravennan citizens by the Bronze Legion. Pay close attention and do not turn off your devices.”

(Screen changes to an illustration of humans fleeing the coastline.)

VO: “Flee all coastlines immediately” x3

VO: "Attention all residents of the Ravenna Kingdom, flee all coastlines immediately. If you are on the docks and harbors of Rubica, Rasna or Tiberia or you are visiting the shores of the Shining Plains, this message is to inform you that your life is in immediate danger. Gather your loved ones and flee inland immediately and remain there until further notified.

(Screen changes to an illustration of a boats moving inland.)

VO: All seafaring vessels are to be docked at a port and occupants of the vessel are to depart the ships immediately regardless of which nation. If you are not near any ports of any nations and you see a large shadow in the shape of a shark that seems to be too large to be understood, sail away in the direction of the wind immediately to increase your chances of survival.

(Screen changes to an illustration of a shark)

VO: The Bronze Legion wishes to inform all Ravennan residents that a large shadow of indescribable size has been sighted underwater near the West of Rubica. Do not try to investigate the shadow by yourself as it will result in your death. The Bronze Legion has dispatched numerous professional investigators accompanied by the naval force to investigate the shadow. Thank you and please stay updated and continue to move inland.

Screen changes back to the Bronze Legion logo.

VO: This message was authorized by the Bronze Legion.

3 Likes

In case you don’t know what EAS is, it stands for Emergency Alert System and it is played on TV or radio during emergencies.

I have a few YouTube videos of some fictional ones to get you started. NOT MADE BY ME, it’s made by this person called “Alert World”. Unlike other EAS creators, he creates animation that links to the EAS.

1. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sZ3gOabrh54
  2. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y37YFmSAOt