Easter Egg Request

Easter Egg Request
effort 5.0 6 quality 4.875 8 reasonability 5.0 8

Proposal

When parrying a White Eyes attack, there is a 1/25 chance for the White Eyes in question to be frozen, rotated 90 degrees, and stunned for 10 seconds. the words “GET ROTATED, IDIOT”

Reason to add/change

11 Likes

(Couldn’t finish because there’s serious issues with making suggestion topics on mobile)

Examples include that link provided except in the water, and the GET ROTATED IDIOT gif for reference.

Reason to add? Why not.

the reference in question:

3 Likes

this is the best suggestion the forums has ever seen.
It might even be the best the forums ever will see.

1 Like

While funny I don’t really think this fits the tone of AO. Kinda too meme-y. Maybe if it only occured when you got like insanity II-III and I’d be down for it since that could be explained by the insanity but just meh not for it.

dude not everything has to be edgy why do you think the sailors lodge barkeep is cooling a cup with ice magic

2 Likes

Doesn’t need to be edgy, I like a lil silliness, but only a fraction of the people experiencing this would even understand it. For the rest of the people it’d just be confusion.

Get rotated

idiot

we need to rotate white eyes

Sharks already point straight down for no apparent reason, so the code is there.

Truly the greatest suggestion I’ve ever seen.

I want to rotate a white eyes

95 views and only 8 votes this is so sad guys :sleepy:

Please make it 1/10 e.e

Great idea, and I raise you to: Shark Dance
if you parry/ rushdown a shark, there’s a low chance of:
That’s right, you dance with a shark, and you can ride it into the sunset and it one shots Elius and Calvus

number 1 suggestion eva

1 Like

this is required for the next release if vetex doesn’t add this arcane odyssey will be literally unplayable

4 Likes

get rotated idiot

This topic was automatically closed 24 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.