Edward kenton headcanon anyone

Omg now my brain is overflowing with edward badass moves with the vindicator when the mc gave it back to him :flushed:

he sees the mc as a younger sibling

He may have deserted the marines but he has a soft spot for some marines including Marine Protag

Kenton dislikes Warren completely.

This is just making me wonder how the hell Kenton’s quest as a GN member works.

1. Edward is pretty socially awkward when with the gang/crew and as a result, he would always with MC most of the time, he feels calmness and comfort when with MC.

2. After escaped from Ravenna, Edward will x2 more protective of his captain. He would try stop MC from doing something simple dangerous (like carrying gunpowder barrels and being in water for too long).
    This because he worry he might let MC missing again.

2 Likes
  1. Kenton is extremely well endowed
  2. see vetex said so himself and i did not edit this myself
8 Likes

Edward, being much older than the mc, is endlessly entertained by the antics of what is essentially a kid playing pirates. He has a lot of respect for the MC for keeping optimism and energy while also trying to be noble (at least in the case of my MC, who’s very much trying to be the hero).
Also I think he didn’t like Iris until they fought together in Ravenna. They just don’t strike me as people who would get along.

1 Like

he is dating me

1 Like

back off he is mine

HISS

Wonder what’s his reaction dating a 7’4 Navy Commander :face_with_monocle:

Im picturing if that navy commander is his own captain (that he respect and hold dear) I’d say he made a good choice :ok_hand:

try me

1 Like

Gladly

(But seriously we should stop, this is getting ridiculous, and i aint getting any headcanons if this keeps going)

2 Likes

(i am hiding behind my banana wall i cannot hear you)

the same, it allows you to kill the navy npcs too

No shot he rlly did that? When i did the quest he only floats in the water while i was gettinf brutally opressed by the navy soldiers

me with my t2 insanity meals:

i kinda want to see him with a beard tbh

1 Like

I’m gonna be honest, these just came into mind, but:

1. He knows two GN Commodores, where he highly respects one and fears the other, them being ex-GN Commodore Souvella and Commodore “Red Sabre” Kai respectively.
  2. As a Bad Renown player, Edward either:
    A) Doesn’t like the idea of attacking and killing GN marines, merchant sailors, castaways, and heroes, but despite his older age and combat experience, he doesn’t want to get on MC’s bad side.
    B) He doesn’t question MC’s action and goes along with them with near absolute loyalty, even if their actions result in the deaths of innocents and heroes, and higher bounty and notoriety that could mean life without parole or execution.
  1. He constantly exercises everyday (hence them big muscles) and on occasion practices his swordplay, firearms handling, and Basic Combat (I’m thinking in-universe Krav Maga and jiu-jutsu, like IRL Navy SEALs), and even spars with some crew members where he’s essentially Solid Snake.

That’s all my brain could produce :smiling_face_with_tear:

3 Likes

if he and enizor meet, they would bond and have a grandson granddad type friendship/relationship

1 Like