Edward kenton headcanon anyone

(i am hiding behind my banana wall i cannot hear you)

the same, it allows you to kill the navy npcs too

No shot he rlly did that? When i did the quest he only floats in the water while i was gettinf brutally opressed by the navy soldiers

me with my t2 insanity meals:

i kinda want to see him with a beard tbh

1 Like

I’m gonna be honest, these just came into mind, but:

1. He knows two GN Commodores, where he highly respects one and fears the other, them being ex-GN Commodore Souvella and Commodore “Red Sabre” Kai respectively.
  2. As a Bad Renown player, Edward either:
    A) Doesn’t like the idea of attacking and killing GN marines, merchant sailors, castaways, and heroes, but despite his older age and combat experience, he doesn’t want to get on MC’s bad side.
    B) He doesn’t question MC’s action and goes along with them with near absolute loyalty, even if their actions result in the deaths of innocents and heroes, and higher bounty and notoriety that could mean life without parole or execution.
  1. He constantly exercises everyday (hence them big muscles) and on occasion practices his swordplay, firearms handling, and Basic Combat (I’m thinking in-universe Krav Maga and jiu-jutsu, like IRL Navy SEALs), and even spars with some crew members where he’s essentially Solid Snake.

That’s all my brain could produce :smiling_face_with_tear:

3 Likes

if he and enizor meet, they would bond and have a grandson granddad type friendship/relationship

1 Like

Great idea! And those two would have a nice drink at sailors tavern ̶W̶h̶i̶l̶e̶ ̶w̶a̶i̶t̶i̶n̶g̶ ̶f̶o̶r̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶i̶r̶ ̶c̶a̶p̶t̶a̶i̶n̶ ̶t̶o̶ ̶u̶p̶l̶o̶a̶d̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶i̶r̶ ̶n̶-̶t̶h̶ ̶c̶a̶r̶g̶o̶ ̶a̶n̶d̶ ̶s̶e̶a̶l̶e̶d̶ ̶t̶r̶e̶a̶s̶u̶r̶e̶ ̶c̶h̶e̶s̶t̶ ̶t̶o̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶ ̶s̶h̶i̶p̶w̶r̶i̶g̶h̶t̶

2 Likes

New headcanon:

1. He gives unconditional support towards the captain. Constantly giving praises and words of encouragement to make your day

2. His favorite fruit are oranges, because: LOOK :tangerine::tangerine::tangerine:

Screenshot_2023-04-30-21-10-46-916-edit_com.android.chrome

5 Likes

Yeah, he normally fights alongside you (he follows you) and uses his sword with m1 and whirlwind.

1 Like
  1. Edward does not care whether the MC is good or evil, as long as he gets to be their favorite quartermaster over other potential quartermasters, he’ll stand by their side as they commit all sorts of acts of goodness or heinous atrocities.
2 Likes

His middle name is “Chad”

Edward Chad Kenton

my headcannon is that we are happily marrieed and have two children

it is 1 in the mornign and my sanity has reached zero, i think im going to corroded soon if i dont have that [CENSORED] right now

:sleeper:

edward has a daughter

1 Like

edward had a daughter

1 Like

edward has a daughter

Hmmmmm-

Here’s a list:

• dispute what people say, he’s not terribly older (he’s 27 not 47) so he’d probably fit in with the MC

• Edward is definitely chillin with Enizor, Enizor is doing his research probably babbling on about said research while Edward listens

• Edward seems like a good listener

• no matter how you play as the MC, he still respects you to some degree

• Edward probably slightly misses the navy, he probably had friends when he enlisted or smth.

• Edward is definitely protective over the mc

This is a self head canon-
I’m bad with directions so I end up at the wrong island sometimes, I can see Edward sighing in the background, while I’m trying to figure out where to go

1 Like

WE CAN ALL SHARE NOW-

He is dating all of us, we all have our own Edward

no fck you hes mine and mine alone