Electrical Fire, but Written

(i’m at school, im writing it in a school laptop lmao :sob:)

Munera Garden, the formerly abandoned place now ridden with fighters all around the Bronze Sea, looks like it’s my job to fight here now.

It’s January Light, a master fire conjurer, wielding 3 kinds of weapons, and I wield Fire Magic aswell.

I look at the bounty board, and there is my target… Name: Ichix, they seem to be some sort of conjurer, wielding both of Elius’ schmitars, and they seem to have the same color of Lightning Magic as Elius aswell. (it’s purple)

Seems like they became a dragon-human hybrid huh? Well, I can deal with them.

A couple days later, it’s the day of the match between me and Ichix.

I pop my knuckles before getting out my Fire Magic imbued katana, and whoops, was I right… They had Elius’ schmitars all along… Yikes!

I walk up to the stone-tiled floor, where I had met them.

“Well well well, I’ve been lookin’ foward to this match for WEEKS now!” I said to Ichix.

“Psh, let’s just get this over with.”

Some random fighter that also fought here the day before, took out a flintlock he stole from some pirate, and fired it up in the air, like he was our referee.

THE MATCH HAS OFFICIALLY STARTED!

CLASH!

A clash of Fire and Lightning magic start blinding the audience, not seeing us clash our weapons.

“THE MATCH HAS STARTED!!” The ref said.

As I expected, like all other matches here at Munera, they don’t last long, only some have lasted long, heck there was this ONE time where a match lasted 3 whole days! 3 DAYS! Maybe they were tired after that… But wow… That much stamina to fight for a couple days is crazy…

(ahem) Where was I? Oh yeah, the match…

AHAHA-- YOU’RE LOSIN’ THERE YOU BASTARD!! Very well, I must execute you to my full extent.” Ichix started to reply to me in a threatening tone.

SHUT THE HELL UP–” I would reply back, before having their leg swing at me, but luckily I had Dodge Reflex, which was Exoplis, a type of Dodge Reflex only weapon users and hybrid builds would use in combat…

But then they somehow got to kick me to the ground.

“OOF!”

KO!!

Score was set to ICHIX 1 - JANUARY 0.

Later on, SCORE WAS SET TO ICHIX 2 - JANUARY 1.

Looks like during one of the rounds, I knocked 'em out! How smart, but they knocked me out the other round. This was a best out of 3 match, so whoever got 3 points first would win the match.

…And it’s raining heavily. Looks like their lightning was so powerful, it started to give us a thunderstorm… How amusing.

Rain during a match isn’t common, but with the weather crap we have here on the Bronze Sea, it’s sometimes hard to predict, especially as a magic user.

Ichix runs on the arena, and then…

CLASH!!

More lightning and fire come out of the swords. Well…

DASH!

CLASH!!

ZWIP

ZIP ZIP ZIP

SLASH

“GRAHH!!”

Yeah that. But anyway.

KABOOM!!

“WHAT THE HELL WAS THAT?!” The referee was suddenly surprised by the big explosion of fire and lightning, creating something named Blaze.

“GAME OVER! ICHIX WINS THE MATCH!”

We had injuries, and well… I got absolutely destroyed.

“Good game.”

“Good game…” I raise a crooked thumbs up, as my goddamn hand was so damn broken. Looks like my arm broke in the process.

We held up a trophy they got, and well, after all that, we just hung out together…

@ichix i wrote it down :]

1 Like

astonishing

thanks, some inspiration from @Moroz_Winters got me to write it :]

2 Likes

Not any descriptive… scenes but hey it definetly works out either way

man the comic worked better than this… :depression:

I love writing!! :hugs:
Though, I must say… description should be worked upon much more. For example, I can’t say I’m fond of the Scimitars of Storm being referred to as “Elius’ Scimitars”, as it makes it sound like someone hast borrowed one’s weaponry. I would rather liken it to ‘a pair of bronze scimitars’, as it would better describe the object(s) without becoming excessively specific!

As for the description of the fighting, there is no wrong in using onomatopoeia, however, it lessens the quality of the literary work if overused, leaving little to the imagination of how the fight would go down.

It’s not bad, in fact it’s rather simplistic in a good way, though I do notice some faults. :laughing: :+1:

:thumbsup: thanks for the tip