Elius's confession scene

I suggest watching the video 1080P
Creating this took me 2 or 3 months. I hope you all like it : D

This is all the sprite I made for the animation. Including the area as well, but you can already see them fully

You have my full permission to use them if any of you want to

53 Likes

nice!! i don’t play stardew valley much but still nice :+1:

man was gone for 8 months and he’s back with a fine MASTERPIECE

4 Likes

Insane. I didn’t know there was a secret third option with Elius :rofl:

1 Like

eugh, this makes him look like… a normal person that posses thoughts and feelings and not just THE STORM THAT IS APPROACHING!!!
with capacity for LOVE AND FRIENDSHIP???

anyways good job, drawing stuff in a particular preexisting artstyle may not seem like a lot of work but as someone who does pixel art as well, literally anything you have to make yourself is very difficult. I like the sprites

The peaceful ending, where there is no order of Aesir, there are no gods, no dark seas, only all the ocean that you can see from the sky islands you sit upon. Truely. An arcane odyssey at last.

Arcane Odyssey after PK moved a rock:

Anyways I hear the voices trying to claw out of my mind. They are all screaming “MYYYYYYYYYY MANNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN”

this is peak omg

I saw it, geez it was amazing to watch.

We can marry Elius!

1 Like

Stardew Valley if it had become even more peak than it already was:

No but really, this is amazing. It’s on the same level of quality as Stardew Valley Expanded with even higher quality scenery, and I’m all for it.

2 Likes

Oh my God, this is a masterpiece! :heart_eyes:

And the thought of romancing Lord Elius (btw, he’s hella underrated and far superior to his sister) makes me grin :grin:

Sadly tho, can’t afford Stardew Valley, so I apologize :pensive:

OKKAAYYYY THIS GOES ABSOLUTELY HARD stardew x AO is actually a super cute and novel idea…. the sunset is so pretty :pleading_face:

Omg this is so cool?? :sob::sob: