Elysium & Clans

Shh, keep quiet about this or they’ll put you on their KOS list!

Don’t mess with Testers! They’re going to gut your build after losing 1hp in the next update!

1 Like

who tf is this

raptor’s clan

they dont have any mods and testers, if they do, it’s like 1 or 2 max

Raptors clan, I have some friends in there that claim that Raptor often hosts private elysiums (Apparently Raptor still has mod perms because devs are too lazy to remove it, however this is a unconfirmed source so take it with a grain of salt)

i think the op is rather discussing that the majority of the members have a greater availability to contact testers or mods (although there might be some, ive got no clue)

Partialy true, I’m mostly refrencing the fact some clans have prominent members that are willing to host Elysium’s for them, while often times the more common folk are locked behind either trying to acsess a public one (In which they have no control of even if their own members will get in) or simply paying a mod/tester 20k gals (This last part is unconfirmed)

Agreed honestly
Having a safe place to practice PvP is too much of an advantage

1 Like

not at all ngl. Only real benefit elysium offers is less lag and the fact that you can’t get hunted for renown. Which atm isn’t a worry and was never really a worry to begin with

this is perfect for my clan

That’s true, but having private Elysium’s would even out the discrepancy between moderator-clans and regular clans. Not only that, but people can host their own tournaments and practice pvp in a safe envrioment reliably

as someone who already has access, I say fuck the community we just better :speaking_head:

D:<
Smh