Elysium Pvp Arena

Final Destination in AO :thinking:

I wonder if its gonna be like if you’re not actively fighting you are immortal and can’t take damage until you enter an arena upon which someone else in this “lobby” can also step in and then it blocks out other players and you fight till death.

On one hand it’s unfortunate that the secret’s been revealed, but on the other hand this is what the community’s all about; delving deep to find the answers to mysteries. Case solved :clap:

Now that someone mentioned it… why are we in Elysium? Is another crack theory I had three years ago about MC dying at the end gonna come true? Or will MC die in story yet somehow comes back later?

It could just be an arena with the namesake Elysium

1 Like

Elysium, I feel like I heard that word before

Its an actual place in Greek Mythology. Its the place where heroes that did greatness in their lives and died ends up staying in the Underworld

“I do too”

I hope it will have some NPCs for lore related dialoge and not just an empty arena

My goodness I’m gonna be so happy if it’s a separated PvP arena server where you can fight all you want I’m tired of asking random people to spar and dealing with snakes that gank me at munera jesus christ.

Hopefully It won’t just be a hollow PvP arena, maybe sprinkle it with a little lore like with munera.

1 Like

Okay crackhead theory here but here me out: The Arena is in the MC’s dreams and you get there by returning to Redwake and sleeping in the inn.

1 Like

This might actually motivate me to pvp a bit

chimes of conflict in arcane odyssey but without the penalty

hell yeah.

confused on why this needed to be the secretive feature, feel like 10 different things could’ve rather used this, but you know, not a big deal

I swear to god, if this will be arena gamemode, and people would still kill people with around 10k renown, im loosing my faith in humanity

They will, some people just want to be an asshole

Uhh…
oh-oh

3 Likes

Ggguh!??!?

so it might be pve huh well we will see

NANI?!
(Plot twist it’s the depth from deepwoken, but if you die in there you just respawn normally)