Elysium Pvp Arena

Guys the iridescent lagoon… it’s real

apparently it’s bosses

Godhome vibes from hollow knight

Trello updated
I wonder if there’s gonna be Durza as boss raids? (Much later in the game)

I’ll post this here too

“ey kid wanna go to heaven?” (im idk what elysium is in greek mytho)

Nah, your right. Its basically the Greek’s version of “heaven”

Considering pvp arena is gonna be an entirely different server, it would be cool if Vetex brings back the feature of debris and rubble when you cause destruction like we had in WOM and early AO.

Because in this scenario with lesser features, he still allows terrain destruction. So with the given better performance, might as well pair it with the fps destroying collidable falling parts.

(I just want to see the WOM jail tower destruction be recreated in AO, because it look epic and cool and sick and rad)

does he know

wait what about valhalla? is it norse?

okay yeah its norse

also i think theres should be an “npc” or some other way for player to discover Elysium, or at least the raid boss one

maybe some kind of broken/old statue that you can pray to, or some location that promts something like “you feel like you’re being pulled away by a heavenly force” and let you teleport there if you choose to stay

itd just feel nicer for players who dont keep up with the game ( a suprising amount actually ) to suddenly find themselves in an entire dimension ( and getting obliberated by the raid boss )

Wonder if we can fight lvl 350 magic council captains but with the new skills that come with Arcane Odyssey. That means blocking and dashes.

blocking isnt new

well npcs didn’t do it in WoM. But yeah blocking has been around.

i feel like this is a feature danny nagged vetex ab for his streams

so it’s pretty underwelming for now

Prometheus prime vs Us

1 Like

I think only testers/mods being able to make the servers just makes having tournaments there so much more hype. If you could go into there whenever everyone would have explored it all within days.

Prime Argos boss in the future…

HOLY FUCK HOLY FUCK HOLY DFUCVK GFDGDFFHIDFGOJFRDP{GJROIDSFG DFOP*U{ GIODFG FDOMIG KORPI GFIPOC IOPFD
|

THEOS
THEOS <
THEOXS

10 Likes

Bruh