Empires Update Patch Notes (Discussion Thread)

That isnt how probabilities work. If you have a droprate of 1/1500 then rolling that droprate 3x doesnt make your overal droprate 3/1500 or 1/500. It will effectively be close but you cant outright say it is

I dont think this is how it works. A gold chest naturally has 3 rolls and luck 5 adds 2 rolls so it should be 5 rolls total

1 Like

mb i did some research and i guess i was wrong

2 Likes

wait so would luck potions add two rolls to a gold chest or add two gold chest rolls when opening a gold chest

lets say u get 4 drops, each drop rerolls again, prob into something better, then again for something better but only if u have luck 5, 4 does it once and under 4 it isnt even garuantee u get a reroll

Honestly im not quite sure about how it works with silver and golden chests. To me the first of the two options you listed seems the most likely. But this is what the trello states:

What the trello states actually sounds more like the second option though

Like I said in the normal thing, interesting that these armors have an opposite dynamic to the sunkens with high power + a secondary stat instead of high defense + a secondary stat

I wonder if we might see some “buried” weapons that can only be found via charts in the future? Maybe they could have their element tied to the island biome they were found on?

1 Like

I like how sunken and lost items are both opposites statwise (high defense + smth that boosts your attacks vs. high power + smth that helps your surviability) and who were they made for (sunken were probably owned by warriors while lost were probably owned by diplomats)

what did the diplomats need power for…?

words without power is meaningless or something ig

I hope they can’t get modifiers, otherwise people will just farm for blasted variants and trade them for 3 sunkens or something

2 Likes

Yeah I fell like the stats should be swapped.

Diplomats do not need power

Warriors do need power

They could even keep the whole thing with defense +something that boosts attacks
And power + something that boosts defense

yeah you can’t run it back now since it would just retroactively ruin hundreds of people’s builds

itd be funny tho

It would icl

My theory is that the Lost Treasure (as I’ll now be calling them) Items are from a specific group of people in ages past.
Perhaps there was this huge war in ages past where diplomats were constantly in danger?

It’s morso “Don’t talk shit about me unless you can beat the shit out of me”

1 Like

treasure chart grinders rise up

Not even a badge :frowning:
“Treasure Finder” or smth

YESSSS YESSSSSS
Years of experience can finally be put to use!

Water wins idk who was the idiot at pokemon that made this, but water is super-effective on ground