Empires Update Patch Notes (Discussion Thread)

yeah you can’t run it back now since it would just retroactively ruin hundreds of people’s builds

itd be funny tho

It would icl

My theory is that the Lost Treasure (as I’ll now be calling them) Items are from a specific group of people in ages past.
Perhaps there was this huge war in ages past where diplomats were constantly in danger?

It’s morso “Don’t talk shit about me unless you can beat the shit out of me”

1 Like

treasure chart grinders rise up

Not even a badge :frowning:
“Treasure Finder” or smth

YESSSS YESSSSSS
Years of experience can finally be put to use!

Water wins idk who was the idiot at pokemon that made this, but water is super-effective on ground

I can’t wait for the two new sets to be completely worthless in build making

I am among the rare few whose only enjoyment from PvE is treasure charts, so getting rewarded for doing my favorite past time is a W.

3 Likes

Of course they’ll be

Power and resistance is a pretty good combo for glass cannons. Since it says “high” power I’m hoping it will be enough to at least convince me to stop using vatrachos armor

Here’s the thing.
I dont know how much people do that, but most of the people that i personaly see in game have garbage builds. Sure, once you get over 100-200 hours you MUST have somewhat good build.
But most people under 100 hours have “garbage builds”

Garbage builds:

• T1 enchants
  • 0-2 Boss gear
  • Random modifiers on items (meaning those that dont much the stat of an item)
  • Different tier gems socketed in item.

And while i do realise that not many people admit that, but me, a person who creates a new file every week or so, i learnd how something that i never used on my main file for build making, but for a starting player they are very useful.

And well, charts are really useful for starting players cause of flat 1 level per chart.
Charts are also useful for mid-game players (those who already completed the story and just farming to get a good gear) as I HOPE it will be rare tier armor set with above average stats, at least above arcanium

1 Like

Remember when just needing enchanted boss gear was enough for a good build?

If any those pauldrons look cool and actually not a reskin of leather or iron pauldrons, I will buy extra vanity

I can only hope for an actual gauntlet (or a default double breasted attire like the grand navy admiral uniform)

The community watching helplessly as vetex gives all the cool new armour sets and modifiers the most dog water stats

1 Like

The Vanity Tab in question:

no it’s just that it would’ve been really cool to have some unique stat combos but instead he’s putting stats no one uses