Empires Update Patch Notes (Discussion Thread)

I find it funny how vetex’s personal magic only adds a teal glow to weapons when imbued

The question is, do aether and cataclysm magic have dodge reflexes?

This is very interesting! Strange that Aether seems very slow while also having less base damage than Flare and no damaging status effect. I love the sounds though, if I end up getting Aether I’m gonna feel like I have the Aethereal Ornament in AA lol.

Guys are cooking. 3 people worked on two sets, it seems like they are speeding up. Maybe someday we will actually get monthly updates.

I’m going to assume either the imbue stats aren’t finished yet or the imbue sacrifices other stats in favor of attack size

“again” bro is so done with that sht

“Vetex wake up! We have a new stat formula!”
Yes balance team…

(man i do so many photoshops i gotta get artist :clueless:)
Yes balance team

4 Likes

why all the decorative items?

• Added 20 new decoration structures to the building tool: Small Banner (the previous small banner has been renamed to Medium Banner), Bounty Board, Fame Board, Merchant Stand, Small Tent, Large Tent, Lantern Post, Dual Lantern Post, Wooden Barricade, Wood Pile, Treasure Pile, Candle Pillar, Crate Pallet, Storage Shelf, Barrel Rack, Barrel Group, Storage Pile, Outhouse, Large Barrels, Crate Group (Some of these have issues as of right now since I wasn’t able to finish testing them)

I’d only use the bounty/fame boards and the outhouse

More options - better.
Its money sink afterall

To allow people to make cool islands? Why are you even questioning it :sob:. It prolly didnt take long to add anyways

true it probably takes like a minute or something to add each if you have the model

1 Like

Because decoration is fun and people would get a kick out of seeing what other players make with their islands.

Without decorations

With decorations

God forbid someone wants to make a cool looking island and not just the bare bones :sob:

I’m right here with you

I mean I mainly do it for stat builds but actually getting even better rewards is gonna be great

Yes treasure charts for new files are slept on

You can actually make a stat build that can allow you to somewhat perform well in PvP and PvE

To be fair…100 chest route solos any Nimbus Sea chart.
Bronze Sea Charts are worth it, yes.

Nimbus sea charts actually aren’t bad, depending on if you don’t want frozen or blasted

The islands are so close together and getting archaic and crystalline is so easy

“Islands are close” in quesiton