Empires Update Patch Notes (Discussion Thread)

Wait what? Our islands won’t gather resources??? WHY

In this update, I don’t think they will (based on what the Trello says).

I think this version of Empires is just the foundation, similar to how the Dark Sea was released as a basic feature and not fully developed. It’s only a third of what it will eventually become.

combined with calling edward and enizor deckhands i think the guy running the ao twitter is not vetex

90% sure its selectorch

i thought it was a bronze sea volcano island

Volcano island, sorry. Was at goso when I wrote that LOL

select is definitely one of them but i think there might be like one or two other people

Fort Castrum too

I just want level cap increase or new things to play with…

Oh and there’s no way in hell Full release will be in this year, probably in Feb when AO early access got released for the symbolism

1 Like

Hold on, was’nt Evander planned to be added in Empires? (Warlord miniboss)

I’d argue the trello indicates there will be farms.
EmpiresUpdateRoadmap

The list is mostly in-order, and we know Vetex intends to add a new fighting style and Evander, both of which are a decent bit after “Final clan building stuff - Civilization tab, mortars/cannons, claim protection”

And, I mean, what would the Civilization tab be if not the farms and fishing huts and utility structures like that? It can’t just be a second decoration tab.

Nah a Metroid player

Based on past updates, I am just skeptical. However, those additions would be amazing if they make it in. I just hope there is enough time to test and polish them, because as far as I know, they haven’t even been started yet.

:eyes:

Source

Bcord

This image is pinned in Patreon chat. It’s one of JTNs OCs. Vet and tech are just looking respectfully.

What’s Bcord

the balance discord :pensive:

Alr thanks