Empires Update Patch Notes (Discussion Thread)

so no more modified ravenna gear for drip?

ooh, blasted ravenna gear is now a commodity.

The incoming armor wipe somehow in question:

I do think Both Ravenna Weapon and Armors should be found in Frostmill, shell island, Blasted rock and Cassia bay too also in my opinion they should still be foundable when fishing

Yeah kingdom items should definitely also be found in kingdom territories, former territories, and areas of battle

I recently tried to get Keraxe set. And “tried” is the key god damn word. Gosh, its so hard to get Keraxe items just for mediocer stats :sob:
Well…at least chests on islands exist, whichi s good.
Though it would have been nicer if it was’nt just Kingdom islands

Oh yea I do think Ravenna armor and weapon should also be found in Akursuis keep, it used to be Ravenna fortress until abandoned due to chao lingering at Akursuis keep

2 Likes

This is why I never understood people who complained about difficulty/not being able to change magic, it makes sense compared to other routes and it’s literally an intended game mechanic/vetex wanted it like that

90% of common items just being completely worthless for buildmaking unless you get a good modifier on them

Just gonna leave it here

1 Like

Oh, the problem here is that the Centurion Armor was never updated for the Mistral update.

Actualy nvm, wiki is being stupid again

1 Like

Suppose I should fix that.

I assume vetex just forgor about whispering.

he got jumped in patreon chat

1 Like

good job patreon piggys!!

1 Like

It seems like you’ll still be able to get them from treasure charts in Ravenna

At least if they can still be found in chests in Ravenna I would imagine they’d be in the treasure chart chests there too.

Yeah but Ravenna doesn’t have every modifier :sob:

Well they’ll be in akursius and blasted rock too, so there’s that

Shouldnt whispering caverns have Ravenna loot too bc it has Ravenna bases on it

1 Like