Empires Update Patch Notes (Discussion Thread)

90% of common items just being completely worthless for buildmaking unless you get a good modifier on them

Just gonna leave it here

1 Like

Oh, the problem here is that the Centurion Armor was never updated for the Mistral update.

Actualy nvm, wiki is being stupid again

1 Like

Suppose I should fix that.

I assume vetex just forgor about whispering.

he got jumped in patreon chat

1 Like

good job patreon piggys!!

1 Like

It seems like you’ll still be able to get them from treasure charts in Ravenna

At least if they can still be found in chests in Ravenna I would imagine they’d be in the treasure chart chests there too.

Yeah but Ravenna doesn’t have every modifier :sob:

Well they’ll be in akursius and blasted rock too, so there’s that

Shouldnt whispering caverns have Ravenna loot too bc it has Ravenna bases on it

1 Like

It’s so forgettable even vetex didn’t remember it

bro its been weeks finish that fucking island

1 Like

I think it’s fully built but missing some NPCs, like the boss and the ones JTN is designing.

Vetex is adding the diggable parts under the island that will ruin treasure charts for a week, it’s mandatory.

There are no soldiers at Frostmill and Ravenna mostly ignores it, plus their treaty was formed recently, so I see zero reason why it would have Ravenna items just sitting around in chests.

I also agree Redwake doesn’t seem like a place where Samerian items should be found, since the alliance seems exclusively for trade and Redwake retains a lot of its individuality, I mean they even still have their own banners up!

Everywhere else, though? Cassia Bay, Whispering Caverns? Yeah, Ravenna should have items there.

i already finished it last week.

Skullplosion
I guess the roadmap isn’t being updated completely accurately, lol.

W JTN
(complete sentence)

I just rediscovered this reply from Vetex stating that more Spirit Rites will be added “next update.” So it seems like the rest of the Eagle Patrimony Rites are intended for the Empires Update after all, rather than Full Release.

I doubt 5 Rites will be enough for Vetex to unlock Oracle, though. Warrior released with about 36 skills. But then again, they could only use about 6 of those at a time, so maybe Oracle and Warrior are close enough in that regard. Also, Mage and Berserker released with only 7 skill types, so… Maybe 5 is enough for Oracle?

2 Likes