Empires Update Patch Notes (Discussion Thread)

Honestly Boulder would win just because of earthbending. I wanna see Boulder vs iris.

please let this be usable by savants, give them their yearly drop of new content please vetex

1 Like

Which card is this from?

Edit: Nvm I found it, it’s this one: Trello

Plot Twist its just Overseer Alaric

About the Enemy Towers feature, I sincerely hope they’re not limited to only shorelines. I feel like most beaches aren’t in dire need of more stuff on them, and most are too thin to even have a tower fit.

There are so many non-coastal places that would greatly benefit from enemy towers. So many empty spaces like the mountain on Ravenna, the desert in Sameria, or atop the pillars of the Jaws. Those would all be great spots to decorate with enemy towers to make them less like wastes of space and more like needed area.
EnemyTowersCoastal

1 Like

IMPACT FIST REAL?!?!? :scream: :exploding_head:

I’m excited, I do hope that cape isn’t the only drop though. Also kinda shocked that it’s still 50-100 just like the Bronze Sea AS/GN miniboss drops.

What level do you guys think Kalliste is gonna be? Merlot was 300 so I’m betting 400.

the poor fckers who made their primary clan color black…

Good thing it’s changeable now.

According to their name, the new architect is going to look absolutely fabulous as they beat you into a pulp and throw your corpse to the Veiling Storms to hide the evidence :hugs:
KallisteMeaning

Don’t worry guys its a strength build, it’ll be piss easy

Also he’ll probably be level 300 just like Merlot since it doesn’t make sense for someone of the same rank to be stronger than his peers

:face_with_raised_eyebrow:

2 Likes

Predicted

Not within a small room

Do you think people are going to fight him in his room?

no idea, I dont know where the boss will be located, I dont know if you will be able lure it outisde. Im assuming you wont be able to

Small room in question
(its gone within a first skill)

I wonder if it will have access to blitz, bc if yes them the boss will probably clip into the celling all the time

:shushing_face: :shushing_face: :shushing_face:

Kalliste’s fight would just be for fun or collection/drip purposes as for some reason her cape isn’t 100+ as a Nimbus Mini Boss?

Though maybe she’s not the only Mini Boss there