Empires Update Patch Notes (Discussion Thread)

vetex please add more shotgun skills PLEASE mountain wind isnt enough

Cannon fist warlock with only 1 spell (cannon)

It needs 4x ship damage, then we’ll talk.

Wait you can use mountain wind? Weird, anyways I heard somewhere that guns were getting 3 skills, or atleast that was the OG plan, not sure if this was changed already but I think so since there’s a rare gun now

But with only one ammo type it would probably be easier to create skills like an exploding bullet or something

On one hand
more player expression!!!

on the other hand
nightmare

1 Like

For you maybe

can 2 different divisions/circles of the gn/as attack eachother since technically they’re different clans

for you maybe

They always could attack another, just that they also gain infamy now instead of purely just renown with subclans now.

Whether GN and AS players attacked another often compared to going after other players will vary.

Unless you meant GN on GN, then most likely not. Since in GN’s case it’s positive Renown block that would prevent them from doing so.

For AS players i’m pretty sure they can attack another, but im not sure they would gain infamy. I don’t even recall ppl on their Syndicate files hunting another Syndicate person outside of helping friend doing so.

Why is it locked to certain items?
Chainmail wearing MFs do not have boobs!

Sexism:

also when empires comes out will luck parties be completely dead or will it still sort of exist

Wear objectifying clothing or you are a man!

1 Like

Clothing is not inherently objectifying if the person chooses to wear it outside of gender roles. (Also this is literally just a testing phase for if it works, so they chose the stuff that would fit best with boobs)

1 Like

Gotta make sure the femboy Argos cosplays are accurate i see
(I will not be silenced man of the farts)

i didnt intend to silence you bro :sob:
i was trying to prevent you from getting a point

That’s exactly what someone silencing me would say

bro does not want to admit he was wrong

Idk man sounds like gaslighting to me