Empires Update Patch Notes (Discussion Thread)

This update has taken 4 months

This might age poorly but I’ll say it now. I think it’s going to be Oct 6th, just like Dark Sea (Which I predicted last year)

Incorrect

Correct

It might be a good thing that more claimable islands are allocated to the Bronze Sea. I was worried there wouldn’t be enough, resulting in a non-stop fight over them.

1 Like

Yeah, probably. Also we don’t have any of the tier 7 or 8 structures yet I don’t think, I’m guessing they’ll be added in the Auction patch or one of the seasonal events.

Pls, I need to know nowww

Yoo update release on 27th september

peak ai

4 Likes

“Guys this must be conquest update!!!”

Build, defend, dominate. :speaking_head: :speaking_head: :speaking_head:

Final look of the build in the time-lapse on Claw Island:

What can be seen in this image:

• Immediately the Infinitely high barriers of the Walls and Watch Towers to prevent people from climbing/jumping over are visible.

• Gold? Mortars, and Culverins are visible on the built docks.

• A Fishing station, and a Fame/Bounty Board are next to another on the docks below the right dock gate tower.

• A Metalworker and Builder station is next to another on the platform pointing towards the dock.

• A Wheat farm is visible behind the gate pointing towards the docks.

• Sugar Cane rows are visible on the right side of the image in front of a row of walls.

• Barracks is visible as likely indicated on the building with two flags.

Some stuff that i noticed thus far.

1 Like

Cant wait for NOBODY to make actual thought out areas like this and either make utilitarian messes or shitposts

someone said they saw waves crashing on the dock

i put this tower and two square buildings in a certain pattern. i have achieved the pinnacle of humour

1 Like

Ever just build a dock and line it with heavy gilded mortars that will absolutely make it fall?

Looks pretty awesome

Well it certainly looks difficult to get close to the island on a boat

Won’t be so well protected when the dock breaks under the weight of a singular occupant.

Yeah you might be a problem for a lot of docks