Empires Update Patch Notes (Discussion Thread)

Rayman was wanting this change so bad :sob:

“try finger, but hole”

“Fort night”

“I want to go home, and then edge”

“lover ahead” in front of every mildly attractive npc

Black Doom is the kind of guy who thinks he can make a living solely off of tweeting :sob:

1 Like

:sleeper:

Man, I’ve never actually looked into all the freaky insanity text.

Some of these are kinda fucked up.

Well, ig its time to stock on notebooks from merchants, and start placing notes everywhere

Hopefully this change can make salty clan bank mfs quit complaining and start being funny to get their extra galleons

“being funny” my g all you need is a blank note

ah yes

Sage Sage the Sage

Hopefully Vetex makes Notebooks a little easier to buy.

I mean, I get it, paper being somewhat hard to produce makes sense and is immersive in its own way, paper was bloody rare in the old days, but damn, it can’t hurt to make notebooks a bit more common(totally don’t have ulterior motives regarding deckhands at all).

this loser does NOT have a merchant! (they have a 1/1000 chance to sell notebook!!)

Jesus, 1/1000? I knew it needed a bit of server hopping but I didn’t think it was that much.

oh no it was just a joke, its rare but not that rare

Forgive me for I can be dense(and correct, I don’t have one, I went for the ones that seemed most practical(Shipbuilder, Cannoneer, Navigator and Enchanter)). :sob:

Sorry children, the little demons might get a bit freaky for the new titles

Just go to the next important female story character and leave ‘try holding the sword with both hands’