Empires Update Patch Notes (Discussion Thread)

What the fu-
“Roman Samurai Armor”? This better be referring to the segmented cuirass (lorica segmentata) that the Romans wore, or else I’m going to go on a rampage at all Ravenna-affiliated islands.

Guys, is that Mr Beast?

My bad, I meant lorica segmentata (copy&pasted the wrong one)

wait we can steal other clan’s builds?? is there any cost to this or will we straight up be able to clone ally builds?

It’s the opposite, that wasn’t intended and it was fixed.

Ohh thank you :]:+1:

482 messages in about a day
can this thread do it

Wait…
Bro is NOT driving that.

He ain’t got any attention on that wheel.

Poor guy is never passing his driving test…

Also, some of the rubble around Amelia move when she charges her Gravity Magic, maybe will it have a passive to move rubble?

My god

We are getting infinity in ao after all…

ULTIMATE ART: BLUE!

That’s how i would describe it too but I’m stupid as hell

Fun fact: The last time a Sea Curse was playable was Arcane Adventures if you were Techlevel.

yea but to the player wasnt it online fighting!

Yeah, very long time ago
Considering how big of a thing they are, you’d think there’d be more contexts where you can actually play around with them.

Oh, let’s not forget that you could use the Vector Curse if you happened to be Xxael.

I would like a section of the story where the mc is incapacitated or something and you play as Morden instead

As much as I’d love that sort of thing, Vetex hath forbade it.

In the “players will not be able to obtain curses” sense or specifically saying that something like that won’t happen

There will be no section where your perspective goes anywhere other than the player’s view.